So my friend just sent me this

So my friend just sent me this. I honestly don't know what to think anymore. My fellow Rebornians, what are your opinions on this issue? Also mods sorry if linking this kind of content is against the community rules, I understand that this is a touchy topic but I don't see any rules explicitly outlawing this kind of content on the forums. If it is the the case that this kind of thing is not allowed then please feel free to delete this thread.

Edited by DarkSpite

I honestly think it's pretty messed up that our society thinks that this is just a minor issue. Deep seeded issues and implications of this level have been around for so long and I think it's time that people woke up and advanced past our stone age way of thinking. I hate to be blunt, but if you still support this issue even after its been proved so wrong then honestly, I don't like you.

So what? If your friend decided to send that to you, you already know what this person is like. That means you're just putting up an act or you're too afraid to let go of this person. I agree with what was sent to DarkSpite. I don't care what anyone has to say about me, society is screwed as we know it, so we might as well find something to laugh at.

So what? If your friend decided to send that to you, you already know what this person is like. That means you're just putting up an act or you're too afraid to let go of this person. I agree with what was sent to DarkSpite. I don't care what anyone has to say about me, society is screwed as we know it, so we might as well find something to laugh at.

But... how could you agree with something that... terrible?!??!111!