A lifelong Pokemon fan appears....

artofme021

Hello! I downloaded Reborn a few days ago and have been playing it nonstop ever since. I've been a Pokemon fan since I was 9 years old (I'm 25 now) and heard about this game through TV Tropes, of all things! It's awesome to see such a well-made fangame that gives me a real challenge. I figured I may as well join the forum since I love the game so much. I'm not very far into it yet, though. But I'm totally addicted!

That was the feel that I got, ever since I played Reborn too. Much more is waiting there, actually.

Anyway, welcome to the community..

It is nice to meet you!

Anywhoo,

I believe you haven't been enlightened in my ways soooo,

Welcome to Reborn! There's cookies to your left and our fellow members wrapped in straitjackets to your right.

There's cake too, but those are mine.

Don't. TOUCH. okay?

I hope you enjoy your stay and have fun~

welcome to reborn Miss ArtOfMe021~

to the left, its the community rules, and above that is the link to pokemon showdown, where fellow members can fight and chat!

also dont confuse the search bar, which by the way is the top bar, and the status bar which is the bottom bar~ well unless you want to talk about episode 12 and stuff~

enjoy your stay, and be sure to have fun!

cee yoy round~

*poof*

Welcome to Reborn! I've also been a fan of Pokemon for a long while, though not quite as long as you have. Make sure to ask the mods if you need any help -- they're plenty friendly and more than willing to offer their assistance. Also, make sure to stop by the Reborn Eras thread and leave a post if you'd like to be included in the timeline of Reborn. Enjoy your stay, and may it be a lengthy one!