Fakemon

I am sure there are tons of creative people out there who have at one point or another thought up their own unique Pokemon. We have even seen some of the creativity like that with Reborn's PULSE Pokemon. With fan games, we get to experience a lot of these Pokemon, or Fakemon as they are commonly referred to.

Which ones are good? Which ones are bad?

If you have created one, tell us about it.

My very own is an evolution line to a grass starter:

Name: Bulboo

Type: Grass

Ability: Overgrow

Description: A seed Pokemon with a blooming flower sprouting from its head.

Name: Pumpa

Type: Grass

Description: A large pumpkin Pokemon that walks on six long vines.

Name: Flarecraw

Type: Grass/Fire

Description: A pumpkin-faced scarecrow Pokemon that floats and fights with a wooden pole.

mega bidoof obs

WfvVmdW.jpg

type: doesnt need one, it already beats all the other pokemon lol

base stats:

Atk:

Def:

SpAtk:

SpDef:

Speed:

BST: too much for mere mortals to comprehend...

Ability: Holy aura

-nullifies any type of weather no matter how important

-nullifies the effects of defog so opponents cant remove hazards

-any pokemon in service to our great lord gets a boost to all its stats to max

-pokemon on bidoof's side cannot lower any of their stats and are immune to having their stats lowered by anything

-contrary to this, all pokemon on the opposing side have all their stats decreased o the lowest regardless of m-bidoof* being brought out

-pokemon on the opposing side of bidoof* cannot increase their stats any higher than the lowest stat possible, and as such, using moves such as dragon dance is fucking pointless and wastes the opponents turn. lol.

-pokemon who have this baller ability can have their moves go first and has the highest priority out there

-pokemon with this ability can have their moves go faster than any other moves in existence. this includes: protect, extreme speed, quick attack, and aany other move that would normally go first

mega-bidoof is not banned from the competitive meta in any tier, and as such may be used in any tier. mega-bidoof is too cool for the ban-hammer. shut up smogon.

*the only other pokemons to have this baller ablity are: lord helix and goomy

Edited by Sinikuro013

I had an idea for a fire starter with ground as their secondary type, based on the jackalope. With a grass/steel hedgehog and a water/flying bird of some sort line as the grass and water starters respectively, they would make for a very interesting setting in which they each have a x4 weakness, a 2x weakness and an immunity.

As for other things....my worst fakemon so far made by me is the crap pokemon, a poison/psychic....

And from other fakemon I've seen made by other people, any mon came out of the hackROM pokemon Quartz is horrible in my opinion.

Edited by zimvader42

I'd and idea of an original (for now) Electric/Fighting pokemon, it should be a cute as powerful kangaroo, with a signature move similar to High Jump Kick, but electric type, a little bit weaker, and might paralize the opponent. Of course the power should be spread in Attack and Speed, Idk about the ability... Maybe Speed Boost, Motor Drive or some new one that boosts Kicking moves.

dis is my pride and joy

toxeon_by_dazed__flame-d58eytn.png

Introducing: Toxeon - something I really wish to see exist . As you can probably see, I created this back in 2012. If I went to redraw it now, maybe it'd turn out better but that aside..

Toxeon- The Toxic Stinger Pokemon

Dex Entry- Toxeon uses its bat-like ears to sense prey and other predators. It immobilizes prey with its highly poisonous tail-stingers.

Alt. dex entry- If agitated, Toxeon releases noxious fumes from the collar around its neck. While the threat is dazed by the poisonous cloud, Toxeon strikes at high speed with its stingers.

Ability: Intimidate

Hidden Ability: Stench

Toxeon's base stats:

HP: 95
Attack: 130
Defense: 65
Special attack:60
Special Defense:65
Speed: 110

Moves by level up:

- Acid

- Helping Hand