Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Can't get a shiny Ralts

Mattuchiha

Question

12 answers to this question

That timing. Got the shiny Ralts at the 150 ish try (guess I have bad luck), and now, I'm trying the Beldum. No shiny at the moment, and I know how difficult it is to catch it.

Make sure you bring a ghost type so its Take Down's don't make contact.

Make sure you bring a ghost type so its Take Down's don't make contact.

Yeah, I predicted that, so I brought a Ghastly with me (Ghost type plus it carries Hypnosis). Btw, no shiny yet :(

Edited by Mattuchiha

I know the struggle of Shiny Beldum...even more so because I only use poke balls so was only thing I had, I wish you the best of luck with that Shiny Beldum and even more luck catching it, you will have little more than 20 attempts to catch it with a Ghost type out unless it's asleep or paralyzed.

Well... the Ultra Balls should be useful, but I dont have access to them yet. Its been 5 hours straight and I've only encountered 2 shinys (they struggled to death). I caught a Skorupi and thought it False Swipe, hope this works...

Edit: Flase Swipe was just stupid.

Edited by Mattuchiha