Turtle Beaches
Wii-
Mario Galaxy 1
DKCR

Carlton Shirt:
[IMG]http://i44.tinypic.com/ansbl.jpg[/IMG]

And some other clothes.

• Administrators
tbh I stopped asking for things once I realized the only things I ever thought of asking for were video game related things lol
That, and the few things I can think of that aren't are things I couldn't have anyway

• Administrators
[quote name='Ikaru' timestamp='1323040698' post='21245']
tbh I stopped asking for things once I realized the only things I ever thought of asking for were video game related things lol
That, and the few things I can think of that aren't are things I couldn't have anyway
[/quote]
Why are you me?

• Developers
Apparently I AM getting a 3DS so woo.

But I want my Internet back QQ

And a day where I can wish for someone to not lie the entire day. [That was the plot of some movie but I don't remember which, Nostalgia Critic did a review of it I think..]

• Administrators
[quote name='Inuki' timestamp='1323050482' post='21254']
And a day where I can wish for someone to not lie the entire day. [That was the plot of some movie but I don't remember which, Nostalgia Critic did a review of it I think..]
[/quote]
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0119528/

Nothing, really. I went out and bought everything I wanted and could take with me on deployment. And I still have money left. Well, add that to 1.5k in storage costs and I spent 3 paychecks worth of money. Unlike other soldiers, I know how to save, so I still have like 800 and 10k in da bank. And deployment money is gonna be good.

Sorry, just have to rub it in. Still, 10 months in a hellhole is not the best tradeoff.

can erick be in the snowball? also... idea... when you get back... epic adventure trip to Denver and Halloween party with Ame, Saya, Kitty, and potentially Mash?
>>
<<

[quote name='Dominus' timestamp='1323406343' post='21409']
can erick be in the snowball? also... idea... when you get back... epic adventure trip to Denver and Halloween party with Ame, Saya, Kitty, and potentially Mash?
>>
<<
[/quote]
This is why I love you so much Wolf.