Suicide attempts

leocain

So far, two characters have tried to kill themselves due to our actions, one sadly succeeding.

With Corey, we didn't do anything wrong, we just tried to bust a bad guy, but dude had issues and was on the brink anyway, we saw that Heather was ready to run away anytime soon, but with Amaria, it was plain excesive curiosity and foolishness that caused it.

Right now, I'm worried about people like Serra or Aya depending on how deep her self-loathing goes, doing something drastic.

1) We got our badges, honestly at this point I'm not sure that would really affect anything adventure-wise (although obviously it would be an interesting twist.

2) We already saw the four screens of Shades, and I'm banking on the assumption that they are the only deaths (or appearence of them) that we're going to be seeing of major characters within the story.

If you look at the recent GG interview, Serra discovers that Bennett is connected to Meteor, and she seems to be reasonably upset by it. I wish we would meet her again soon!