Team for Terra

darkwaters33

My team for terra right now is Charizard lvl 70, Donphan lvl 71, Gengar lvl 70, and heracross lvl 66.

Can someone suggest two more pokemon for me. some of the ones Ive been thinking of using are hypno, muk, fearow, floatzel, crobat, and beartic.

I also would love to be able to use roserade but i have no idea where to get the shiny stone to evolve my roselia is.

If you can go back to Reborn city, pick up a lotad and evolve it to ludicolo. You may need a defensive pokemon to tank hits from garchomp or maybe use a special attacking ice pokemon.

You can't go back to Reborn city until after you beat Ciel so he can't really get back there for Terra. In terms of your team I would also recommend getting an ice type to deal with her ace which will do a bit of damage unless if you have one. I found Terra to be the easiest leader in Reborn so with an ice type (maybe that beartic you mentioned) you shouldn't have too much trouble.. If you have the floatzel it wouldn't be a bad idea to train it up either.

Edited by mde2001

If you have Wooper/Quagsire, it's monstrous on the glitch field if it has Amnesia (That's why T3RR4WR is holding dat quaggy-b00ty herself). Damp comes in handy against her Doll.
Hypno could do some work: his high SpD becomes its SpA too on the field, and Psychic-moves get buffed. Not sure if it could eat the ground-moves, which all become physical...

You have a team of 4 and you are up to Terra? Damn, that should be criminal lol. From that point, you have access to pretty much almost every Poke in the game.

Kingdra and Bisharp will work well on your team