New at this site

cynx

hy everyone I m Cynx new one here :)

I m from Europe and bad at english as u can see

my 1. game was pokemon gold and i love pokemon ever sinc. My favorit pokemon is quilava

I m bug expert for gen 1 and gen 2 games (can get any pokemon without cheats

i got to pokemon reborn because it is the best game i ever seen and i wona to be part of it if possible.

All from Cynx signing out :)

Welcome to Reborn! You're fine on the English front…so long as we can understand you, you're all good. I'll agree the Cyndaquil line is the best starter line from gen 2, so no complaints there!

To your left you'll find the community rules, which are important. The search bar is found above that link, and above the search bar is the Showdown server Reborn has set up for people to chat and battle each other. Below the community rules link is the status bar, for you to post silly things on your mind or other such comments (and allow the rest of us to talk about it as well).

Hope you enjoy your stay here at Reborn, and I'll see you around!

ty all :)

Welcome to Reborn!

Don't worry, language is alright, as long as we can communicate properly.

So, I'll show you around.

There's cookies to your left and our fellow members wrapped in straitjackets to your right.

There's cake too, but those are mine.

Don't touch okay?

I hope you enjoy your stay and have fun!

i thinck i ate all cookies x)

I'd just like to say (because you didn't have it when I welcomed you) that that is the most intentionally cute Quilava I've ever seen. Seriously, thing's fricking adorable. Great choice of avatar!

Edited by Lord Regal

I'd just like to say (because you didn't have it when I welcomed you) that that is the most intentionally cute Quilava I've ever seen? Seriously, thing's fricking adorable. Great choice of avatar!

yes i was searching on google images for shiny Quilava and i saw this image. it realy is cute ty :)