Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Prism Scale

Valyrym

Question

So After Making It To Agate Circus I Found Out That Milotic (My Favorite) is in the game

so i know where to get Feebas and i have the chain breeding mons i need for D-Pulse and Ice Beam

I KNOW where the prism scale is roughly but

I can't Get back to the city

can someone help and tell me how to get back to the city because ame said we would have the ability to get back to reborn city until we return to reborn (i have episode 14 and 12 in needed for getting back)

Also just to check

The prism scale is in citrine mountain at the beryl wall/power plant entrance not the other entrance right?

I want acess to the city so i can continue my breeding (for heracross and eventually feebas)

and for the scale

Edited by The Anti-Fern

4 answers to this question

You have to beat the episode if you wanna go back but if you want to go back asap you can finish up to where ep 12 ends and then switch episodes and you will be able to go back. MAKE A BACKUP SAVE OR UR SAVE FILE MIGHT CORRUPT.

Make sure you dont save somewhere that was changed or didn't exist or it will corrupt.

Possible Spoiler:

You can see the prism scale in the Power Plant entrance, but we can't get there yet (if I recall correctly, we need Rock Climb to do that)... However, you can already acess this part of the cave by other entrance (I think it's the one near Amaria's Gym and u probably gonna need Strength, Waterfall and Dive).

Edited by AegonT

HHAHAHAHAA i forgot i have acess to the 9th floor of the department store HAHAHAHAHAHAH i dont need to find yo items ill buy em HAHAHAHHAHAHAH omg yes this is amazing

Edited by The Anti-Fern