jamesw0102

_ Competitve :

Scizor (Mega) : Sword Dance/Roost/Bullet Punch/Knock Off

Dragonite (Leftovers) : Dragon Dance/Outrage/Earthquake/Extreme Speed

Klefki (Leftovers) : Thunder Wave/Toxic/Play Rough/Spikes

Magnezone (Choice Scarf) : Thunderbolt/HP Fire/Flash Cannon/Volt Switch

Excadrill (Leftovers) : Earthquake/Stealth Rock/Rapid Spin/Iron Head

Keldeo-Resolute (Choice Spec) : Secret Sword/Hydro Pump/Scald/Icy Wind

Basically, everyone in this team has a mission to clean out threats to Scizor and then let him sweep. I really want to improve this team in my head, so please give me your opinion.

_ Favorite :

Scizor + Dragonite + Lucario + Metagross + Blaziken + Garchomp

Edited by biboo195

ok ... in my opinion (and best for me) my perfect team is full of ghost and dark pokemons ......... and a teddiursa ♡
I don't prefer shiny pokemons cause for this types are too ugly ... BUT if I could change it I would love to have a white gengar like I see in pokemon XY, it was beautiful.

Mega-Lucario - I think if we're talking about "dreams" - we want to be capable trainers who instead of sitting behind a screen using a PokeSim and "math" to teambuild we would actually have a "bond" with our Pokemon. Lore-wise, that's exactly the power it would take to be able to activate the keystone and Mega-Stone. A capable trainer has that bond. From there, it would be with a Pokemon you could rely on and through my dabbling in competitive play, I've realized that Mega Lucario is actually very stout in comparison to the legends it contends with in Ubers. I would want to be strong enough to challenge any legendary, and I would want a non-legendary Pokemon to be strong enough to do so as well. Hence, Lucario is my ace.

Gardevoir - the Emotion Pokemon is a great reminder that Pokemon are our "partners" and not tools. It's often speculated that Gardevoir is capable of communicating in nearly-human-to-human mannerisms in some of the fanfiction I've read (NO, NOT THAT KIND OF FANFICTION....YA NASTIES...) In a dream Pokemon journey, I would want to be able to communicate effectively with my Pokemon as they are also my travel buddies.

Aegislash - It's a WEAPON. Despite being an inanimate object made animate Pokemon, it has a reasoning behind it due to it's ghost typing unlike Magnezone, Electrode, or Slurpuff. I've changed my tone about Aegis competitively. I do feel like it may be an Ubers pokemon after all. It's certainly capable.It also reminds me of the countless hours I've spent dreaming about RuneScape.

Krookodile - Krookodile ain't got time for dat. The epitomy of "strong" Pokemon. Especially in a dream. Also a badass.

Crobat - Crobat's speed makes it one of my favorite things to use in any situation. It's poison typing further assists my ability to deal with annoying-ass Fairy type Pokemon, and this thing was one of my first PokeAccomplishments. I didn't know I was going to get Crobat when using Zubat in Gold - but I did. And it's a friggen good 'mon.

Druddigon - My tier has always been RarelyUsed, and properly bred and trained, there's a lot Druddigon brings to the table.

There are lot of other Pokemon I like and would have used if more - namely my boy Chesnaught who is my favorite Pokemon of all time. I just came up with this one on the spot based on recent experiences.

Golurk-A colossal automaton? AW HELL YEAH!

Snorlax-The original tank, and one of the best

Crobat-Awesome as a sweeper

Heat Rotom-Awesome in Special Attack and a handy place to store sausage rolls.

Gallade-Cause swords. Also a good moveset.

Mega Scizor-Technician+Bullet Punch+Swords Dance=gg brah

Stealing Hilda's format 'cause it looks sweet!

Typhlosion - If offered the typical reborn choice of every starter from every main series, the starter I would undoubtedly pick for my own personal journey is Cyndaquil. It's my most used starter from my most played generation, and definitely my favorite. I also like to think that it's one pokemon that would stick with me through thick and thin, and one that I'd never let off the team. My Pikachu if you like.

Lilligant - This pokemon is one that looks jaw droppingly gorgeous (not like that) while maintaining a simple design. I also adore the idea of it, with own tempo, sleep powder, quiver dance, and petal dance it seems like the devs are trying to send a message about how to use this pokemon. A message that (while I'm not usually keen on sweepers) is too cool to pass up when found in conjunction with its stellar design.

Mega-Mawile - My favorite mega, my first mega on the competitive scene, and a contender for one of the strongest non legendary megas designed thus far. What reason do I possibly have to not include it?

Dragalge - When I first scrolled through the list of pokemon introduced in the 6th generation, this is the only one that stood out to me. And boy did it stand out. Aside from the attention grabbing aesthetics there's also the fact that it's Poison/Dragon, has adaptability, and both good natural bulk and offense.

Heracross - I don't think I really need to give justification for this one but I will regardless. It's my favorite pokemon without a shadow of a doubt and the pokemon that many of you know to associate with me above any other. The first time I ever used one I was blown away by its sheer power, and it has performed above and beyond its own weight every time I've put it on an in game team since. It has a solid position near the top of the usage stats in UU, which is a very good place to be power wise. Honestly I think the moment this guy isn't on my list is the moment it stops being my list.

Tyranitar - I like dinosaurs. No, I really like dinosaurs. I also like pseudo legendaries. Ever since second gen there've been two pokemon I was obsessed with using, but never got to until much later. Heracross and Tyranitar. Even 4 generations later with a multitude of cool fossil pokemon (Archeops and Aurorus being my favorites of the bunch) Tyranitar still remains the king of the prehistorically designed pokemon for me. There was also this thing where my older brother was a big fan of Dragonite, so when there were only two generations it was like Dragonite was his pseudo while Tyranitar was mine. That's never really left me.

A few other neat things about this team is that every type that is included is only represented once, there is a split between three slow bulky attackers and three faster frailer attackers, and a split between three special attackers and three physical attackers. All of those things are coincidences that arise from me taking my six favorite pokemon and slapping them all on the same team.