Bob the Builder

RaymondNotRay

Hello everyone.

I saw Shofu play Reborn and get completely destroyed so I thought I'd give this game a try. After many hours of yelling and screaming learning and creating strategies, I finally progressed up to the current release.

I've been floating around these forums since April and thought now would be a good time to introduce myself. I have played Generation IV, lost interest in V totally not because my brother wouldn't share White, and really got seriously into it in VI.

My favorite Pokemon is Rayquaza for a few reasons. Flying has always been my favorite type. All things flying are majestic (except for those dangerous insects). It's also green, which is my favorite color. In addition, Rayquaza is pretty similar to my name.

Some of you may recognize me from Reborn's Minecraft server. I've been playing that for over a month now and have built a few things. Halfway through I started building pixel arts of the Reborn characters. I had never done pixel art before, so it was quite a new experience. I just opened the characters page on the Reborn site and started building off of those. I figure I'll share some.

Anna was the first character I built, thought I'd start with my personal favorite character.

iT48QPn.png

Was really satisfied on how Anna turned out, so I did a second one. Here is Victoria.

oYGd3AH.png

After that I built Radomus, he's quite interesting.

NpVMgoH.png

Following Radomus was Charlotte, Flygon OP.

sJcdZNF.png

Terra's shirt was an indescribable color so I made her swimming in a lake.

o1LgHYx.png

Anna was feeling lonely so I built Noel just outside.

QbpmyhT.png Whoops, hotbar.

Behind Victoria, Serra was built.

mCl87OJ.png

Luna was the last character I built by the spawn area, there was no more room.

ftg9lme.png

Later on, another player asked me to build characters swimming by his ocean base. He handed over 81 stacks of clay and I was off to work. Here is Ciel.

gzXeWXZ.png

He handed over 81 more stacks and wanted another. Here is Laura.

ovWsMZ5.png

I was also inspired to build Pokemon statues. Here is Garchomp and Chandelure.

wF93dfD.pngLX9QfLh.png

So that's basically what's been going on with me. Hope this post wasn't too long or should be in Radio Tower. Come to the Reborn's Minecraft server to see more.

Welcome to Reborn! Community Rules to your left, search bar above that, Showdown server above that. Status bar (for whatever's on your mind) is below the rules, don't mix those up if you can help it, for your own peace of mind. I'll see you around!

• 3 months later...