Tin Soldier says hello!

Zinnsoldatin

Hallihallöchen and Hi there :)

I'm half Croatian and half Greek and live in Germany since the day I was born, so I hope my post will be comprehensible (language-wise). I don't really like introducing myself, but some things have to be done, so here we go~

I've been playing pokemon since I was six years old. I know I wasn't able to read and got owned by Brock (until I got my revenge~ ) while playing my first pokemon game which was pokemon yellow and I loved it (except for the fact that I kept losing to him because I was a bit young). That was my beginning with pokemon and I've been playing it since then.

I really like playing videogames especially RPGs (Fire Emblem, Tales of, etc.) and story-oriented games like Danganronpa, Phoenix Wright and the Zero Escape series, in addition, I like reading mangas and watching animes.

I think it's been a month now, that I started playing Pokemon Reborn, but I really enjoyed playing every second of it and I really want to join this community.

That's all for now, I guess.

For anyone who is wondering what on earth my name means. It's German for tin soldier (female ;-D).

Welcome to the forums! Community rules to your left, search bar above that, and above that is the Showdown server. The search bar is not to be confused with the status bar below the rules, as it can lead to some embarrassing moments. Hope that you enjoy your time here!

Hallo! Herzlich wilkommen!

...is that wrong? I only know the very basics of German. I am italian.

I guess I am better off writing my standard introduction, and not trying to impress anyone so...

Welcome to the Reborn Forums!

I hope you'll enjoy your stay.

Hallo! Herzlich wilkommen!

...is that wrong? I only know the very basics of German. I am italian.

I guess I am better off writing my standard introduction, and not trying to impress anyone so...

Welcome to the Reborn Forums!

I hope you'll enjoy your stay.

Everything you wrote is correct German , so congrats! :)

whoo, welcome fellow Player of Pokemon Reborn, I hope you'll enjoy your stay here

Its good to see someone play(or watch) YGO beside me, do your best RuriRaptor

I'm really happy now, my fellow RuriRaptor companion~

Willkommen auf unsere Kommunität! I know a bit of German myself, though my grammar's getting shakier than I'd like due to lack of practice. I'm also half German as far as ancestry is concerned, but I've never been there myself (though I very much want to go there someday). Fire Emblem's an excellent series, and while I've only played one Tales game (Abyss) it remains my favorite 3DS title (yay ports!) Because no one else has said this thus far:

Community rules to your left, search bar above that, Showdown server above that. Status bar (to say whatever's on your mind) is below the rules, mixing the bars up is more often than not humorous for those who aren't you.

In any case, welcome again, and I'll see you around! Tschüs!

Edited by Lord Regal

Willkommen auf unsere Kommunität! I know a bit of German myself, though my grammar's getting shakier than I'd like due to lack of practice. I'm also half German as far as ancestry is concerned, but I've never been there myself (though I very much want to go there someday). Fire Emblem's an excellent series, and while I've only played one Tales game (Abyss) it remains my favorite 3DS title (yay ports!) Because no one else has said this thus far:

Community rules to your left, search bar above that, Showdown server above that. Status bar (to say whatever's on your mind) is below the rules, mixing the bars up is more often than not humorous for those who aren't you.

In any case, welcome again, and I'll see you around! Tschüs!

Thanks :-) I know the problem with languages and grammar getting shakier. My Greek and Croatian is only useful for translating stuff I hear and basic stuff because no matter how hard my parents tried to talk to me in their language I always ended up replying in German xD

Tales of the Abyss is one of the ones I didn't play because I they don't sell it in Germany.

Einen guten Tag aus dem Niederrhein. ^^

I am new here myself, but still I wish you a very war welcome to this community that I myself have found to be quite warm and welcoming :D

well, just...uhm...become the very best, I guess,

Guten Tag aus dem beschaulichen Westerwald, den man vermutlich nicht kennt xD

Everyone seems very nice to me,it'll be lots of fun.