Kishin

Finishing Episode 15 Nuzlocke kinda want to do a run that requires less, well death and tedious grinding. Looking for suggestions of two types of Pokemon that I am restricted to only using them. Prefered to be in some form of a theme such as: Nature: Water/Grass types. Mystic: Fairy/Psychic for example. Suggestions would be appreciated, also, if anyone could change my starter to a certain Pokemon if the type chosen types are not available amongst the usual water/fire/grass starters. Would also be able to offer my opinion on certain Pokemon in that type for the WIP monotype run through this~ Thanks in advance~

Edited by Kishin

A friend of mine made a video on injecting starters into Reborn for mono challenge runs and what not if you wanna take a look. Also there's a link in my Signature which may be able to help you on a monotype run. You should definitely do one, they're a ton of fun! I've done Poison and Bug so far, definitely a good way to kill some time and experience a more challenging side of Reborn.