Corey chan, chill bruh

Kaiser the great

Maybe I just like racking up posts to change my rank thing. I'll fight any of you about it.

Anyhow, is saving the police a dead-line sidequest? After saving them and then triggering that entire little scene, I think I prefer the one where he's (sorta) chummy with you, rather than the opposite. But I also would rather not miss out on this prime time policeman sidequest. So is this sidequest set up in a way where if you resolve that scene @ the PULSE you cannot save the officers? Or if its not, what happens if you >Don't save the officers >Beat intense 1v2 no items FD fight >Save Officers > Go to Corey's gym?

Thanks bae.

You can save the officers after the Corey battle and there aren't many differences apart from the dialogue and what happens at the PULSE afaik. Also, i don't think it matters any more if you find the officers before or after the corey gym battle. In previous episodes you had different fields if you did, now its the same field (i think)

Edited by Dhanush D Bhatt

You can save the officers after you beat Corey, you just get the special Corrosive Mist battle and Heather finding out if you save them before the Beryl pulse battle.

I personally had my Flaffy use Electric Terrain to negate the mist for five turns, and when that ended it reverted to just a corrosive field, no mist in sight. Plus his Skrelp kept using venom drench on the first turn, which the field changing negated completely. It was quite helpful.