7th street

Ursine Stance

I think your supposed to do a gang side quest or something like that talk to a few peeps in the street then enter the healing thing you should be able to enter after doing so...

I got the TM sunny day from the magma guy and I beat Archie so I got rainy day as well. I thought that would trigger it but nothing happened after.

Did you speak to a white robed man outside of a building on the other side? If you haven't talk to him. Then head back that way and head into the cave over there

The white robed man won't appear. That's the problem. He doesn't show up at all. I don't know why.

Did you speak to a white robed man outside of a building on the other side? If you haven't talk to him. Then head back that way and head into the cave over there

Unless you mean that crazy white robed dude. He just repeats the same thing and does nothing.

..Now I'm starting to lean towards a bug. Which I reeeeeeeaaaaaaaaally doubt..

Can you post your savefile so I can take a look at it in a little bit?

Click on More Reply Options under the reply box, scroll down to Attach Files and locate your Game.rxdata file in C:\users\[username]\Saved Games\Pokemon Reborn

Thanks in advance.

..Now I'm starting to lean towards a bug. Which I reeeeeeeaaaaaaaaally doubt..

Can you post your savefile so I can take a look at it in a little bit?

Click on More Reply Options under the reply box, scroll down to Attach Files and locate your Game.rxdata file in C:\users\[username]\Saved Games\Pokemon Reborn

Thanks in advance.

Yeah sure, hopefully you can find a solution.

Game.rxdata

Yeah your supposed to talk to people in a specific order so yeah thats prob why u missed it

Makes sense. I just spammed the white robe dude, talked to one other guy then went into the house where you can heal your pokemon. I've done that before though... weird that it worked this time. Thank's for the help though everyone