What do you get when a dragon sneezes?

Kurotsune

Goomy.

Well, maybe not, but you can certainly get one in August 2nd, when the first of six tournaments giving away one of the six pseudo-legendary dragons will be taking place.

Each of these tourneys will have it's own theme, and for each of them you'll be given a month to prepare. This one is the exception, however, since there isn't any preparation needed.

All tourneys will happen at the first sunday of every month, at 16:00 (4 pm) EST.

The first tourney will be Random battles! With a twist - The pokémon of the day will be Goondra!

The winner gets a save file with Goomy as the starter pokémon.

The losers get Goondra'd.

There are no sign-ups. The maximum tolerance is 30 minutes, so the tourney will be starting either at 16:30 or whenever we hit more than 20 participants - Whichever happens first!

Hope to see you all there!

Don't really need the Goomy, so I'll just watch the tourney. Randoms, though...

Also, Kuro, that was very fine acting you did there on the server. You, too, Ame.

...Dashie says I have to do the play-by-plays. *sigh*

Had to edit this cuz somebody deleted a post in between...

This sounds interesting, can I win multiple of these? (not that I will because I suck, just a question)

You can participate in multiple if you want, but you can only win once.

one month to prepare for a random battle tourn seems kind of unnecessary, but I'll definitely participate in this. my goodra will be the best goodra.

Im in but why does this have to happen when us League players watch pro games D:

Same answer to the two different questions:

I can host this on sundays. It's happening on the first sunday of every month so it's easier to remember and it stays consistent. If I don't employ these gimmicks, the one who'll forget about it is me. In fact, it's still very possible that I will.

I'm in. And if I win several tournaments (not really likely to happen but I'll try), can I choose the dragon I'll get between the ones I won ?

Nope.

When is the Dratini tournament going to happen? Dragonite's my favorite psuedo.

Not that I have any chance of actually winning...

Edited by Drymus

you say there are 6 tours, one for each psuedo legendary dragon. there are only 5 psuedo legendary dragons, we have meta already and ttar isn't a dragon. gg wp kuro, learn what a dragon is and then come back.

you say there are 6 tours, one for each psuedo legendary dragon. there are only 5 psuedo legendary dragons, we have meta already and ttar isn't a dragon. gg wp kuro, learn what a dragon is and then come back.

Well, then. Let's see.

There's Dragonite, Kingdra (because bish pls), Salamence, Garchomp, Haxorous and Goodra.