Blissey

Jietoh

Hi All,

I'm currently training up a Blissey because I need a wall on my team when I need to heal up. However, I'm running low on options on things to use. Here is what I have so far moveset wise:

Blissey:

Charge Beam

Sweet Kiss

Softboiled

Minimize

I would love to have Toxic and Seismic Toss on her, but I don't know if I can even get those. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to get Blissey to have these types of attacks?

honestly, chansey is WAAAY better.

even though chansey has worser stats, it still has OP health and has access to the evolite, which increases chansey's horrible defense stats too a bulky formidable OU monster it is!

happy breeding!

(also yea, you need roselia for toxic lol)

Edited by Sinikuro013

honestly, chansey is WAAAY better.

even though chansey has worser stats, it still has OP health and has access to the evolite, which increases chansey's horrible defense stats too a bulky formidable OU monster it is!

happy breeding!

(also yea, you need roselia for toxic lol)

Eviolite isn't in the game yet so Chansey is just worse than Blissey in game for the time being.

Revert to episode 12 and follow RodrigoMob suggested chain. Stunky learns toxic, breed with female mankey> male mankey with toxic and level up for seismic toss and breed with female mawile> male mawile with toxic and seismic toss with chansey= chansey with toxic and seismic toss. Voila you have a wall with toxic, seismic toss, soft boiled, refresh/heal bell