RCBA Prizes

Kurotsune

The thing about Ferrothorn is that nothing is going to take it down cleanly and it will serve very dilligently as a status wall and something that will be able to rack up lots of chip damage on opponents. I can see it not being as good as it is competitively in game - but for people that like to employ strategy (and in Reborn you better to an extent) Ferrothorn is able to possibly slow down a few things that might trouble you in the future.

Not a good option against Charlotte though.

Everyone has a motivation to win in some sense - even if you don't even play Reborn. There's a juicy possibly net winnings of 11,100 rupees on the line. Think of all the generous or terrible things you could do with all of that money. If you DO play Reborn, a perfect, shiny Ditto will give you a great chance to get your hands on the perfect team in the long run. Without cheating.

Nick, the issue with that is that there are going to be....somewhere around 16 competitors in the championship tournament.

That means that our whole bracket getting reborn rupees would get run up to 9600 Rupees on a generous giver - when the original plan for this maiden voyage season was to just crown a champ and applaud everyone for competing.

Let's say that everyone of the winners listed ALSO opts/has to accept the Rupee reward.

The whole tournament bracket would get 600 rupees - which adds up to 9600 rupees.

The Grand Champion would receive 8000 rupees on top of that 9.6 > making our total 17.6K rupees

The RIT Champion would receive 25 hundred by default which would make Kuro have to cough up 20.1K

and the Division champions would rack up a 10K total by themselves > making the needed coffers for this season AT LEAST.... 30,100 rupees.

That is nearly triple the current amount of our donator's available funds.

Division winners would be huge winners in the scenario too, getting 3,100 rupees instead of 25 hundred.

The Grand Champion would get even more, racking up a 11,100 amount of winnings > a vast majority of Kuro's current Rupee count at this moment in time.

---

So, here's the deal. If you're one of the top 16, your reward is a SHOT at a perfect IV Ditto in-game or some pretty nice change, while also being able to call yourself one of the top 16 best trainers in the competition. We feel that this is pretty rewarding in itself - while also promoting more competition and less "oh, I got what I wanted, I don't have to try" in the actual tournament. :)

The thing about Ferrothorn is that nothing is going to take it down cleanly and it will serve very dilligently as a status wall and something that will be able to rack up lots of chip damage on opponents. I can see it not being as good as it is competitively in game - but for people that like to employ strategy (and in Reborn you better to an extent) Ferrothorn is able to possibly slow down a few things that might trouble you in the future.

Not a good option against Charlotte though.

Everyone has a motivation to win in some sense - even if you don't even play Reborn. There's a juicy possibly net winnings of 11,100 rupees on the line. Think of all the generous or terrible things you could do with all of that money. If you DO play Reborn, a perfect, shiny Ditto will give you a great chance to get your hands on the perfect team in the long run. Without cheating.

The only problem there is some might have Ditto already

Nope. A normal one. It was used to be obtained at the 2nd Factory. I dunno if it's axed, tho.

a normal one is pretty useless though, i doubt anyone even uses ditto on their play-through. a lot of people, including me, could really use a max iv ditto, however. it makes the breeding process a lot more effective and quick.