Hello there

mrverifyme

I am mrverifyme and I am Australian and only recently found Pokemon Reborn through Reddit, so I am new here.

I am currently grinding on Route 2 for the circus and from what I've played so far, I have absolutely love it. This game gives me a satisifaction that is sadly missing from the main games of Pokemon these days. Other hacked games I have played in Glazed and Insurgence presented this same feeling but the challenge of this game makes it far greater. In fact I haven't touched a main game for roughly four months.

My highlight the game so far is when I somehow used a Quilladin and Pachirisu to beat four members of Shelley's team for that badge. With moments like this in a difficult game it makes it all worthwhile. I'd like to thank the creators/developers for this experience.

Other than playing Pokemon, I also enjoy playing other video games and watching anime when I'm not studying for university or otherwise occupied.

Other than this, I look forward to future developments in the game and I hope you all have a nice day.

mrverifyme, signing out.

Welcome to reborn! It is nice to see some other Australian's around.

Reborn is a very challenging game but will be very rewarding for you. I hope that you enjoy your time here. It is a great community and you should have a great time!

Welcome to Reborn!

Really makes me happy that people appreciate Reborn's uniqueness even more.

So, I'll show you around.

There's cookies to your left and our fellow members wrapped in straitjackets to your right.

There's cake too, but those are mine.

Don't touch okay?

I hope you enjoy your stay and have fun!

Welcome to the forums! Community rules to your left, search bar above that, Showdown server above that. Be careful not to confuse the search bar with the status bar below the rules, as it can lead to some humorous moments for those who aren't you.

Well met mrverifyme.

Welcome to Reborn!

Hmm, you know, everytime I look at your name, I have this feeling that your e-mail needs validation, even though you're already here and everything is working. Welp. I'm just reinforce that you should check the Community Rules, and look at the link Shing provided.

Other than that, I'm just gonna hope you like blue chesnaught because you're getting converted

WOLOLO \o/

I do hope you enjoy your permanent stay in the Reborn-Mad-House place thing. And if you have any questions, feel free to ask~

I'll see you around

P.S - Listen to the song Ark posted because "is good!"