FU Tier Run... This is going to be hard.

Follow

20 members have voted

1. 1. Should I write a cool story based on the plot? Keep in mind that it might fail due to the fact that I'm not a native speaker. I'll try my best though.

2. 2. Do you think this idea is interesting even though there are a lot of runs like this?

• Yes, I'll definitely keep checking.
    • Hm, I won't say I love it, but I'll check it sometimes, don't expect much.
    • Nah, runs like this are everywhere and I won't follow this one just because it's harder.

Ok, I'm sooo bored right now. This is about to be the most boring summer in my life, so I'm going to start this run because I want a REAL challenge, not as challenging as little cup but it's still going to be hard as hell, and I think you guys will like it. Hopefully this won't end as my Gen 2 monorun did. Anyways, if I don't end up ragequitting this will be really cool imo.

If you don't know, FU is an OM of the month that is basically a tier below PU, it's WORSE than pu if that is even possible. Here's a list of the pokemon avaliable for me.

Ariados
Articuno
Bastiodon
Beartic
Butterfree
Clefairy
Delibird
Ditto
Dodrio
Dragonair
Driftblim
Dusclops
Dwebble
Electabuzz
Electrode
Flareon
Fraxure
Frogadier
Gabite
Gigalith
Glaceon
Gogoat
Gourgeist-Small/Large
Hippopotas
Huntail
Hypno
Kingler
Klang
Lairon
Lampent
Lapras
Leavanny
Lickitung
Linoone
Lumineon
Luxray
Magcargo
Magmar
Masquerain
Meganium
Meowstic-M/F
Metang
Murkrow
Octillery
Pineco
Politoed
Purugly
Quilladin
Rampardos
Raticate
Relicanth
Regigigas
Scraggy
Seaking
Servine
Seviper
Shedinja
Shelgon
Simisage
Simisear
Slaking
Sliggoo
Solrock
Spritzee
Staravia
Swalot
Swanna
Swoobat
Tropius
Vullaby
Wailord
Walrein
Wartortle
Whirlipede
Whiscash
Yanma
Zweilous

As you guys can see this is going to be almost impossible, I like it though. Ah, and fraxure is banned from FU, but I'll use it if I get it in the mystery egg because wynaut? It's a recent ban anyways and I can't evolve it.
I want to do a cool story and stuff, but it failed drastically last time, I'll see what I can do. I'll post a poll so you guys can decide.
Edited by Follow

I think the name of the tier accurately describes what the game will routinely tell you as you face the big bosses. On the plus side, you get to use Meganium as your starter! I demand that you raise it with love and care and keep it in your party to the very end! Starters ftw!

EDIT: Meganium - Whiscash - Magcargo - Ditto - Meowstic seems a pretty olid team if you ask me, and you also have other good subs in Huntail, Shedinja (which is broken in most games), Swanna, Gourgeist, Tropius, Slaking, and the elemental monkeys... It could have been much worse if you ask me!

[This comment here is not part of the story ->] I'll start the story itself soon, now I'm going to do a small prologue so you guys can check out my writing skills, this is important because then you will be able to change your vote in the poll if you don't like the way I write and want me to do it a different way.

- Prologue -

Five years after a tragic incident, the reborn league has finally been reopened! - A woman was in the street distributing pamphlets about it - For the trainers who have interest to challenge the reborn league, there will be a train waiting for all of you at 10:00 AM tomorrow in the nearest train station, I can guarantee that it will be a fantastic experience for everyone that decides to go. - And she kept distributing the pamphlets until late night. She was doing that for four consecutive days, therefore she was expecting around thirty to forty trainers to attend.

She really shouldn't expect that, considering everyone knows what happened in the reborn region years ago, the trainers will definitely be fearing a comeback from those incidents. The manager of the reborn's league is doing her best trying to repopulate the region, but even with this hard work the repopulation is still a dream which seems to be unachiavable after what happened with the city.

. . .

- How many? - Amethyst asked to her assistant, who was busy organizing everything

- Forty Two. - The assistant answered.

This is better than she expected. The trainers were discussing what starter to pick, actually, they were discussing what will be the starter pokemon seeing that they were not revealed to public. The manager of the reborn region sent her assistants to every region that has a famous league to get a egg from the starter pokemon, they ended up with starters from Kanto, Jotho, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova and even Kalos, but the trainers didn't know about this just yet, she wanted it to be a big surprise for everyone.

- ALL ABOARD!! - The engine driver was shouting.

The trainers entered the train and choosed a cabin, some of them had to share a cabin since forty two people were actually so many, it's a small train after all and no one was expecting that amount of trainers when they choosed the train. After everyone was accomodated the hours passed by, they were so excited with their new adventure that most of them couldn't close their eyes to take a nap, or maybe they were just terrified with the possiblity of entering the reborn region and were already regretting their choice to come.

. . .

- We will be arriving into the Peridot Station soon, prepare yourselves!! - The engine driver shouted and everyone that was sleeping woke up.

- If you look outside, you'll see miles and miles of sand, currently we are at the tourmaline desert, there's no way to enter the city coming from another region if you don't pass through the desert - The phamplet distributor was telling the story of the reborn region for everyone since the trip started. - That's how we have controlatedd the population after all this time, no one enters the reborn region if the manager doesn't want. And I'll be honest with all of you. - She was smiling - I'd rather be anywhere but in that desert. - The trainers weren't looking scared after she said this, but the atmosphere of the place definitely changed with the silence, they were alarmed. - You'll actually find out that there's a high level gym there when you start the league, that's why I wish you all the best of luck. - Now some were definitely looking scared.

The door on the main cabin opened and a silver haired woman wearing dark clothes came out.

- Will they introduce themselves now? - The phamplet distributor asked.

- Yes, I'd like to talk to all of them before we enter the city, why don't you sleep now? You didn't sleep during the entire trip, I'll wake you up when the train stops.

- Thank you, I'll go to my cabin. - She left satisfied.

- Anyways everyone, my assistant already introduced the story of the reborn region to you so I won't talk about it, my name is Amethyst and I am the manager of the reborn league, nice to meet you all. - Suddenly everyone was looking at her, they were surprised, the manager of the reborn league herself was talking to them right there. - Before we enter the city, I'd like to know about yourself, one by one you will enter my cabin and we'll speak a little bit, we have time to do so, so don't worry. - Then she turned back and entered her cabin. People started entering one by one.

. . .

- It's your turn Jon, go and introduce yourself, I already said she's cool so don't worry, she will only ask basic questions and that's about it. We are almost arriving by the way, I'm pretty sure we will enter the station when you finish. - Jon raised himself out of his sit and walked to the main cabin, Amethyst was waiting.

- Oh, so you're the last one right? Cool, we'll be arriving once we finish. Let's start with the basic questions, what's your name?

- Jon.

- Nice to meet you Jon, your presence is really important for the league, you know that not many people would want to go to the Reborn Region, so you're definitely a brave trainer that is not afraid of anything, or not... everyone has a fear, but let's not talk about yours, I want to know some other things, such as why are you coming to the reborn region, what are you expecting now that you're here, tell me. - And Jon told everything.

The sound of a big gate being opened filled the air in the train - Looks like we are not in the desert anymore, we will arrive in five minutes,now you can go to your cabin if you want, hope you see you soon. Ah, and Jon, I told everyone in the train to call me Ame, this also applies for you, no one calls me Amethyst anyways.

When all the trainers were back in the cabins Ame walked out of the main cabin to tell everyone that the train was already in the Peridot Ward and that they will arrive in two minutes. The silent atmosphere became an excited one, everyone was prepared to enter this new region, Ame went to her assistant's cabin to wake her up, when she came out with her assistant they weren't alone, a pokemon was with her. It was an absol, everyone was surprised because absols live in mountains, and the nearest mountain is far north.

- I see that you all are surprised with my absol? You know what, I am too, she never came out of her pokeball when I didn't want to. - The absol was trying to put its paws in Ame's shirt, like it was trying to warn something - What's happening Absol? First you come out of your pokeball without permission, now you're littering my shirt. - And suddenly it stopped to sit down, looks like it's obedient, or maybe it just noticed that her warning wasn't enough, like the time is over. - Anyways, sorry for my absol's strange behavior, now, when you get out of this train, you will start a new journey, you will enter Reborn, the city of ruin. Ah, and please, be patient to leave, Jon, you're the one who's closer to the train's exit, you leave first, and after that one by one you all will go, you can start leaving...

To be Continued...

. . .

Tell me if you like it this way guys, sorry for any grammar errors, again I'm not a native speaker.

And please, comment so I don't double post.

uhhhhhhh you get access to Slaking. Somehow I think that'll be quite excellent for you.... ya know, just and inkling since it has the highest non-mega, non legendary BST out there. And you can always just switch it out every other turn...

- Chapter I -

Reborn, the City of Ruin

- Hey Jon, are you awake?

Jon slowly opened his eyes. The woman that called his name was standing in front of him looking really sad. Jon tried to search in his memory to remember what happened, but the headache didn't let him. When it calmed down he noticed that he actually knew the woman that was talking to him, it was Amethyst, "Ame" as everyone prefers to call her, she is the manager of the reborn league and was helping the new trainers in their trip to reborn city. Jon got up and looked around, on the right there is a big brown lake, in front of him there is a street that appearantly leads to a big city, and on the left there's a train station, or at least what is left of it.

- You are probably wondering where we are right now Jon, and what happened to this station. Well, we are at Reborn City, in the Peridot Ward to be more specific, and the train exploded right as we entered the station some minutes ago, we are the only survivors. How? Because you were close to the front door when everything happened and avoided the big impact, and I, I was supposed to be dead right now, but absol helped me during the explosion by using protect, I owe her my life. Anyways, the police officers couldn't find another survivors, and I still don't know what caused this explosion. - Ame wasn't only looking sad, but also frustrated since all the effort to bring trainers to the region went down the drain due to a possible fail in the train system that caused an explosion.

- Hihi Ame, do you really have any doubts about what caused it? - A young green haired woman with cheerleader clothes was walking in their direction with a smile.

- Julia... what have you done...? Are you the one that...

- Wha-at Ame... Nothing, I did nothing, I just came immediately to the station when I heard that glorious BOOM!!!!! sound, you know that I gotta be there to see it when stuff is booming, there isn't anything cooler than that... a-and then I saw you, that's it. - Julia responded

- Uh huh, what do you mean with "do you really have any doubts about it"?

- Ah - Julia never stopped smiling since she appeared - Obvious isn't it? Someone tried to destroy the station.

Ame couldn't believe in that.

- Julia, even though Reborn's situtation is worse than bad, I don't think we reached a point where the residents decided to explode the only way to get out of the region.

- Ha! That's where we enter, the fantastic quartet from the Onyx Trainer's School, me, Rini, Tania and Amy has done some work since you left to search for new trainers in other regions, together we have reached a conclusion, Reborn's situation is being caused by something in specific. Think about it, the azurine lake, the recent flora incident on Obsidia, and now this, why is it all happening right now? There's no way they are natural disasters Ame, whatever it is the thing that is causing the problems, it wants Reborn to stay the way they are changing it, and I'm pretty sure normal residents wouldn't try to do something so complex.

Ame thought about Julia's words for a while.

- And who do you think they are?

- Well, Rini was thinking of some pokemon with high levels of intelligence such as alakazam or malamar that would normally want to cause trouble to humans trying to prove that they are superior. But Rini said that the abra family was extinct in reborn and that the inkay family is being kept at the wasteland for eight years due to its dangerous hypnotizant power. After some research we have reached the conclusion that there's a group of intelligent people out there.

- Intelligent people huh? So that means...

- That the culprit is still somewhere close, the station exploded some minutes ago and he's probably still around, if you find him you find out who's doing all this problems.

- All right, thanks for all the help Julia, I'll go to the Grand Hall immediately and send new orders to the Police Officers, if the thing which destroyed the train station is a human it will be catched. - She started running, but then she remembered about Jon and turned back - Jon, I'm sorry for all this mess, Julia, send Jon to the Opal Ward, Jon, I'll put someone waiting for you in the Opal Ward who will send you to the Grand Hall, I'll be waiting there. - And then she ran away.

- Oh, so your name is Jon, and you're a TRAINER?? That's really cool, also you are the only survivor aren't you? Anyways, I should send you to the Opal Ward, all you have to do is keep going straight ahead, when the rocky road changes colors you'll know that you're in the Opal Ward. As Ame said, there will be someone waiting for you, got it? Now I need to go back to the power plant, if you don't know just yet I am the electric gym leader of the Reborn Region, and the first challenge for the new trainers, so if you're going to challenge the reborn league, the first place you should visit is my powerplant in the Peridot Ward, I'll be waiting for you there Jon, see you. - And now Jon is alone in the Reborn City, following Julia's instructions, he started walking towards the Grand Hall.

. . .

The Peridot Ward is probably one of the dirtier places Jon has ever been to, combining the piles of junk in the street with the brown lake, it looks like the residents are living on a giant dump. The residents in the street were angry because they couldn't go back to the Peridot Ward, since Ame locked the perimeter to search for the culprit. Many of them lost sons and daughters in the train, and a hiker was complaining because he wanted to go back to his region. When the rocky road changed its colors Jon knew he was in the Opal Ward, he saw a big building in the center. - Probably the Grand Hall - The building is surrounded by a bridge, but the two entrances to the bridge are being guarded by trainers, appearantly they're not letting anyone in, except trainers, and since Jon doesn't have a pokemon just yet, he was rejected.

- Hey, are you Jon?? - Jon was looking at the brown lake when someone called his name, he turned back. Behind him there was a girl wearing a kimono. - My name is Victoria, Ame sent me to redirect you to the Grand Hall. I see that you are surprised with the Azurine Lake, everyone in the city is surprised to be honest, once the water was blue and crystalline, but now it's like this. Anyways, we should go to the Grand Hall, Ame said that she will register us on the league, we will also get our starter pokemon when we get there, isn't that exciting? I'm an apprentice in the Apophyll Academy in the Azurine Region, it's located across the Azurine Lake. My sensei Kiki let me challenge the Reborn League so I can test the abilities I got from years of hard training, if I beat all the gym leaders I'll be the third apprentice to do that, after Kiki and... a friend of mine, also, I didn't mention but Kiki is also the fighting gym leader of Reborn, so we will be visting her soon. For now, we should focus on getting our starter, shall we? - Then they went to the Grand Hall together.

. . .

The entrance to the Grand Hall is a big door that opens when someone is one metre next to it, around the main building there are two small gardens with tall grass and some broken statues. Victoria and Jon entered the Grand Hall surprisingly happy, not even the death of forty new trainers can wash away the excitement of getting your first pokemon. Jon never had his own one, so this was definitely one of the best moments of his life.

- There you are, Jon, Victoria, come here. - Ame was waiting for them. - I'm waiting for one more trainer to get registered, but I'm pretty sure you two can't wait to get your first pokemon, so let's start, who picks first?

- I'd like to pick first - Jon said

- All right, Victoria you wait here, I'll go with Jon to the starters room.

- Good luck Jon, I'm sure you'll pick an amazing starter.

Ame redirected Jon to a big room with three tables. Each table has six pokeballs, the first table is green, the second one is red, and the last one is blue.

- Ok Jon, this is pretty obvious, the green table contains grass type starters, the red one contains fire types, and the blue ones has water types. You can come out everyone! A new trainer is here!! Ah, and Jon, you can only choose one pokemon, make your choice carefully, ah, and take the time you need.

A sound of eighteen pokeballs opening at the same time filled the air.

green.pngbulbasaur.gifchikorita.giftreecko.gifturtwig.gifsnivy.gifchespin.gifgreen.png

fire.pngcharmander.gifcyndaquil.giftorchic.gifchimchar.giftepig.giffennekin.giffire.png

water.pngsquirtle.giftotodile.gifmudkip.gifpiplup.gifoshawott.giffroakie.gifwater.png

That was hard, Jon didn't know what to pick, every starter seemed to be amazing, he probably took more time than he would have wanted, but after analyzing everything carefully he reached his conclusion. When he was a baby, he traveled with his family to the Sinnoh region, where he met his aunt Gardenia in her own grass type gym. He was fascinated by all the amazing battles he saw, and as a tribute to his aunt, who he's probably not going to see anymore, he choosed a grass type. Jon's starter is Chikorita.

green.pngchikorita.gifgreen.png

- Looks like now it's you and me chikorita, hm, you need a name. All right, your new name is Ethan, do you like it?

- Chiko! Chikorita!! - Chikorita seems really happy.

- Looks like you are done, great choice Jon, I'm sure chikorita and you will be great parnters, well, you'll need to, without great partners you won't be able to challenge the Reborn League. Come with me, now it's Victoria's time.

Victoria was waiting for them outside.

- So your start is chikorita? Interesting... Oh what? Nah, don't worry, I won't pick a starter with type advantage just to be better than you, that's silly, I and Kiki discussed about it before, I already know which one I want, it's actually a fire type, so I'll have type advantage anyways, but I'm sure chikorita looks strong to take everything on.

- Chiko!!

- Come with me Victoria, Jon you wait here, I'll register you and Victoria when she is done - They went together to the starters room.

Now that they're gone Jon took a time to look at the Grand Hall, something he couldn't do with patience when he came first due to the fact that he was going to choose his first pokemon. It was full of trainers, around thirty, the building looks a lot bigger inside and there is some utility for trainers in a PokeCenter and a PokeMart. Jon's mother gave him some money for the trip, he has 3000 Pokedollars, but his mother said that everytime he defeats a trainer you get more money. Jon bought some supplements for his adventure. While waiting he was talking to an old man. "If you only knew what this city once was, it was marvelous" he said. In the main door someone was trying to sell a rare and powerful pokemon for only 500 Pokedollars, Jon decided to not waste his money since he already wasted a lot in the PokeMart. "Where are Victoria and Ame? They were supposed to be done by now"

- That's a cute Chikorita you have there! - A boy "or is it a girl?" with purple hair and weird purple clothes was looking at Ethan.- Heyy, you're cute too, oh wh-what? I said nothing. Are you a new trainer too? That's really cool! My name is Cain, I'm not technically a new trainer, I had to leave everything behind under some circumstances. But anyways, was Ame just here? I need to get registrated for the league.

- She's helping someone else in the starter selection.

- Oh, kay~ I got my starter pokemon in my old home... Hey, you know what? You just got a pokemon, I just got a pokemon, how about a battle right now? Me and you? I'm sure no one here will care, we are trainers anyways, that's what we do, we battle.

- Uh, I don't have any experience.

- And do you think I have any? It will be my first battle too, let's do it!

- Fine, get ready...

u56LhJx.png?1HUz8wMs.png?1ikesYjr.png?1

chikorita.gifnidoranm.gif

- Go Ethan!

- Looks like I'll have the type advantage, go Nidoran!!

"Hm, he has the type advantage that's for sure, what can I do to win?"

- Nidoran use tackle!

- Ethan, do a counter attack with your own tackle!!

The tackles shock with each other, but looks like chikorita took more damage.

"He's faster, that's not good, and his tackle does more damage, how? Oh wait... HUSTLE!

- Now nidoran! Tackle again, go!!

"Nidoran is strong because of its hustle ability, but that strenght has a price, I know what to do"

- Ethan! Dodge it!

Nidoran hits the floor with its horn instead of chikorita.

- Now Ethan, use tackle, go!

Ethan hits the nidoran with tackle, which seems to hurt a lot more.

" I got a critical hit, perfect, looks like this battle is mine"

- Don't give up now Nidoran, use tackle with all your strenght!!

- Dodge it!

Ethan couldn't dodge this tackle, but the attack left a hole in nidoran's defense.

- Let's end this now! Ethan, tackle!!

... Nidoran can't battle anymore, chikorita wins, which means that Jon is the winner.

- Bravo!! Good job Nidoran, come back. Man, your fighting style is amazing, I learned a lot from that battle. Let's go to the Grand Hall's PokeCenter, nidoran fainted and your chikorita took a lot of damage, we need to heal them up.

Nurse Joy healed Ethan and Nidoran, for some reason this Nurse Joy looked exactly like the others, some people say that Nurse Joys are the result from a succesfull cloning experience, but no one really knows.

- Let's go back, Ame is probably done. - Jon said

- Yeah, she's done, and WHAT IN THIS WORLD are you two doing here? - Victoria was looking at Cain and Jon with a curious face.

- I and Jon had some fun.

- Had some fun? Jon! I didn't know you were like that.

- Haha, we just had a battle, no worries.

- Oh, that seems fun, what about fighting with me now Jon? You're Cain right? Ame is looking for you, she is waiting in the registration room because appearantly you already have a starter, so you don't have to pick a new one. While you registrate, Jon and I are going to battle.

- All right, I'll go tell Ame about our battle and also registrate myself, see you guys. - Then he left.

- Now it's just you and me right Jon? Onegai Shimasu!

u56LhJx.png?1HUz8wMs.png?1aIOgJgQ.png?1

chikorita.giftepig.gif

- Go Ethan!

- Do your best Tepig!

"Uh huh, another situation where my opponent has the type advantage, but Ethan got a level by beating Cain's nidoran, this tepig is not a problem for him"

- Ethan, use Tackle!

- Tepig, use Tail whip!

"Tail whip? She's trying to weaken me to the point where tepig can possibly 2HKO me with tackle, interesting strategy, but we have already seen that Ethan is fast, so I can probably knock it out before it can do anything to me"

- Ethan, tackle again!

- Tepig, use your own tackle!

The tackles collided.

"Uh, that tackle did way too much to Ethan, but as long as she doesn't get a critical hit I should have this battle in my hands since I'm faster."

- Ethan! Tackle again!!

- Tepig use tail whip!

"She noticed that her only chance is a critical hit, so she's trying to crit me with a +2 tackle from tepig."

- Ethan use tackle again!

- Tepig, counter attack with tackle!

"She did it! She got the critical hit!! But WHAT?? Ethan survived!"

- Now Ethan, finish it off with a tackle!

Tepig faints, Jon is the winner.

- Wow, to be honest, at the start I thought you were another ordinary trainer that wants to do a challenge not being prepeared, you're not an ordinary trainer are you? Arigato Gozaimasu.

They didn't notice Ame was watching the battle from the camera since they started. Cain came out of the registration room.

- All right guys, now it's your time to get registered, I'm gonna hit the road.

- See you Cain, let's go Jon! Let's get registered already.

They went together to the registration room, where Ame was waiting for them.

- Hey guys, fantastic battle, I was watching everything on the cameras, anyways, I already registered you since your parents and your sensei sent me your personal stuff already, I called you here to give some gifts, first, a pokedex and a pokegear, with them you'll be able to see the data of every pokemon you catch, and with the pokegear you can see the region map while listening to music. And here I have a special present for you Jon, directly from Devon Corp. I present you the running shoes, they'll let you run much faster, also, nobody cares if you run inside.

- Thank you Ame, I'll report everything to Kiki, about my battle and everything, see you.

- See you Victoria, oh wait, don't you have something for Jon?

- Uh? Oh yeah, Jon, these might be helpful in your journey, they're pokeballs, this ones aren't that great, the best ones are ultra balls, level balls and dusk balls, some people say that Devon Corp. is also creating Master balls, a ball with 100% catch rate in everything, but I doubt it. Anyways, you can buy new balls in every pokemart, and there are also specific balls that they sell in a shop called Critical Capture in the Obsidia Ward. Anyways, see you.

- Jon, your adventure is about to begin, go, if you are wondering what's the first step to take, you should challenge Julia in the Peridot Gym, it's a big yellow building that looks like a power plant, I'm sure you will be able to find it, good luck! Now... I have some things to do... - She got up and left, Jon did that after, and prepared himself to leave the Grand Hall and start his adventure...

To be Continued...

. . .

You thought I was going to abandon this as I did with my last run? Ha! I'm back here with this story, hope you guys enjoyed it, I'll probably be uptdating it on sunday or monday, so keep checking. Again, comment so I don't double post.

As I posted in the status, I lost an entire chapter by accidentally closing the webpage, otherwise the new chapter would already be here. Sorry for this, will try to remake everything ASAP.