Huge fan of the game finally checking in!

MetrololAce

Hey guys, my name is Metro and I'm pleased to count myself a member of this amazing community.

There may be a few of you who have at least heard of me before, as myself and a good friend of mine have been playing and recording Pokemon Reborn since 2013.

Until last year, I assumed the game's community was the same as most - people interested in a game coming together to discuss it.

But when we interviewed Amethyst we came to realize that things were much more personal and deep-rooted.

I always felt like I would be an outside looking in on the bonds most of you guys have already made, but after falling in love with Rejuvenation as much as I had with Reborn I decided to finally make an account here and become an active participant.

Thanks for all the great memories so far, and looking forward to getting to know a lot more of you from here on!

Welcome to Reborn!

And wait.. you were one of the guys who interviewed Amethyst? Wow. I watched the video back then!

Made me learn much more about Reborn than what it really is. Good job!

It's nice to see you here!

So, I'll show you around.

There's cookies to your left and our fellow members wrapped in straitjackets to your right.

There's cake too, but those are mine.

Don't touch okay?

I hope you enjoy your stay and have fun!

Welcome to Reborn! Community rules to your left, search bar above that, Showdown server above that. Status bar (for whatever's on your mind) is below the rules, mix them up at your own peril. In any case, enjoy your mandatory permanent stay here, and I'll see you around!

I hate to be late for this stuff.

Well met... Metro.

Welcome to Reborn!

A lurker eh? You're not the first one. And hopefully you won't be the last.

And interview you said? ooh. I might check it out, just cuz~

Anyway, I hope you like an blue avatar instead of black because WOLOLO \o/ conversion is here.

I hope you'll continue to enjoy the stay in the place.

I'll see you around o/