Gliscor 4th Moveset

Kiryuu

Where did you get Toxic Orb ? And I think the last moves lot should be something like Fire Fang for some balloon/levitating/flying Steel type imo.

Edited by biboo195

Where did you get Toxic Orb ? And I think the last moves lot should be something like Fire Fang for some balloon/levitating/flying Steel type imo.

If I remember right you had to use the save-strength puzzle glitch to walk on top of a boulder in Ametrine Mountain, I don't really remember if that's the Toxic or Life Orb, either way I haven't played E15 yet so I'm not sure if you still have to glitch anyways.

Where did you get Toxic Orb ?...

From In-game Item Guide V2

Toxic Orb: get the Silver Ring from Corey's room after he dies, use it to fight his Skuntank in Citrine Mountain, obtain the Silver Card behind the Skuntank and bring it to Corey's room to open a secret space with a Toxic Orb

...And I think the last moves lot should be something like Fire Fang for some balloon/levitating/flying Steel type imo.

WAYYYY to *situational* (is this even word? have to be....).

I mean what AI fight uses a balloon/levitating/Flying Sleel? Even if it was Flying and Steel Brick Break and Rock Slide would do normal damage :P

WAYYYY to *situational* (is this even word? have to be....).

I mean what AI fight uses a balloon/levitating/Flying Sleel? Even if it was Flying and Steel Brick Break and Rock Slide would do normal damage :P

Bronzong? I mean it's not common, but it could run both abilities. If it's levitate, you're completely walled, however.

Bronzong? I mean it's not common, but it could run both abilities. If it's levitate, you're completely walled, however.

Bronzong didn't cross my mind...okay you win, shit lol

Would Brick Break be the better choice for coverage them?

No Knock Off? Didn't Gligar learn that naturally?

My Mienshao have Knock Off

My Mienshao have Knock Off

So you have a mienshao and you're considerig giving it a Fighting type move? I'm not certain I understand that logic completely. Knock Off is always a boon versus Gym leaders and other bosses (meteaor admins, rivals, ect)

So you have a mienshao and you're considerig giving it a Fighting type move? I'm not certain I understand that logic completely. Knock Off is always a boon versus Gym leaders and other bosses (meteaor admins, rivals, ect)

If you look at my signature...I run a Weavile has well. 3 Dark type moves seems over kill for me. I only have 1 Fighting Type move (Mienshao) and 1 Rock type (Starmie).

Knock out is good don't get me wrong, but 3 dark type moves? IDK man

If you look at my signature...I run a Weavile has well. 3 Dark type moves seems over kill for me. I only have 1 Fighting Type move (Mienshao) and 1 Rock type (Starmie).

Knock out is good don't get me wrong, but 3 dark type moves? IDK man

Personally, I'd just say through Facade on there and be done with it. It'd always be x2 power and base 70 isn't bad either. This is also nice for hitting most things Neutrally. The only thing it doesn't are Rock, Steel, and Ghost types. The first two die to EQ and the last dies to Weavile.

It is only really an issue if you are running 3 Knock Offs. You don't want to many of them as well... Knock Off relies entirely on them having an item... and if you have so many Knock Off's it starts to get a little overboard.

Knock Off is a good option but diversity seems better for you right now. Thing is... all of them are sorta poor options at the moment as they all have low base powers etc... Brick Break is entirely redundant as Fighting and Ground are the same coverage wise other than Dark types on Fighting and Ground not being able to hit Flying Types. It is best to go with The Rock Type move to complete the Edgequake Combo, or Fire Fang as it gives more coverage on stuff that isn't hit by EQ too well. Really... the last move matters really little to be honest.

Personally... I'd go with the Rock Coverage if you want more coverage options.

As Author pointed out though Facade is an option as it will be 140 BP. So it will hit for good damage on most things. ((just remember if EQ hits for neutral damage it will still out damage.)).

You having multiple attacks of the same type on the team doesn't matter if that's the coverage your set-up-sweeper benefits from the most. Though in this case, Rock Slide would be it, as it hits everything that your STABs don't. Then again, just the STABs are resisted only by Flying+Rock/Steel/Electric types, which are all either physical so they're no big threat or bad attackers like Skarmory, so you should also take a look at Rock Polish. After one RP, with 31 Speed IVs and 20 EVs, you outspeed even max speed Ninjask. Something to consider woth hiw bad it's special defence is.

Also, forget Aeriap Ace, go Acrobatics. You don't need to hold a Toxic Orb if you've already been poisoned, just get into a random wild battle before any big fight.