I can't beat Noel....

KelDC3

Her Pokemon have HP fire which destroys Magneton. And Porygon-Z destroys with Tri Attack. Then there is the Cinccino with rock blast that owns Typhlosion.

My Team is

Typhlosion lvl 50

Nature Power

Lava Plume

Flamethrower

Smokescreen

Magneton lvl 52

Discharge

Flash Cannon

Metal Sound

Charge Beam

Slurpuff lvl 45

Fairy Wind

Draining Kiss

Fake Tears

Energy Ball

Meowstic lvl 50

Psychic

Fake Out

Misty Terrain

Charge Beam

Vaporeon

Aqua Ring

Muddy Water

Hydro Pump

Acid Armor

Pangoro

Body Slam

Work Up

Circle Throw

Crunch

I can easily say that Pangoro will not be doing you any favors here. He's 4x weak to Fairy, and given by Wigglytuff and Clefable being fairy type, he's going to be decimated. Guts Swellow hit with the flame orb is going to sweep him as well. Porygon Z can also body him with no issue, so he's not worth keeping around for this battle anyways. I'd swap him out with something way more helpful. Perhaps level up Aron into Aggron, given it has steel to combat the fairies on his team, and the rock element can help faint swellow, it's a decent option to say the least.

Also, you need to get a Pokemon that activates Porygon Z's Download to up physical attack and not special attack. When it comes to Cincinno...that one is a Pokemon that needs to be hit hard and fast due to its ability and multi-hitting attacks. I'd suggest Medicham, and if it's around to deal with Swellow, Thunder Punch or Ice Punch.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Ralts available at this point? Gallade will be neutral to psychic type moves and Close Combat hurts a lot.

Also, I'd suggest running a poison type like Crobat to deal with the fairies.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Ralts available at this point? Gallade will be neutral to psychic type moves and Close Combat hurts a lot.

Also, I'd suggest running a poison type like Crobat to deal with the fairies.

you need access to 7th street for ralts