What do you do/want to do?

Hyak

So what do you guys do/want to do to make $$$ and what are your plans for a career? If you don't work yet where would you like to work? I'm working at a restaurant as a busser and I'm also life guarding for the summer. I got 3 more quarters left of college and after that I'm aiming to be on a police force for Amtrak(a passenger train company). Howabout you guys?

Currently I've been doing palaeobotanical research as a honours student at my local university. That's the long and short of why I'm not around much these days.

I've always thought that palaeontology/palaeobotany would be a pretty cool way to spend the time, but recently I've been questioning whether I have the forward thinking and drive for an actual research position. Maybe I'd just be better off teaching science in a school somewhere, I certainly enjoy it.

I dont have a big idea on what i want to do but i do want to do something in the gaming industry whether its creating which is what i think is gonna happen since i have no entertaining personalities in my opinion but if i can upload and stream at the same time as making a living from it them that would probably be my dream job.

Edited by foovy10

So what do you guys do/want to do to make $$$ and what are your plans for a career? If you don't work yet where would you like to work? I'm working at a restaurant as a busser and I'm also life guarding for the summer. I got 3 more quarters left of college and after that I'm aiming to be on a police force for Amtrak(a passenger train company). Howabout you guys?

I used to work as a SAP ABAP R/3 Systems development team leader. I currently work as a SAP ABAP R/3 Systems analyst.

Tl;dr both sound boring, the first was, the second isn't, and I wish I could be paid to sleep.

Part of me wants to get my master's in Psychology, but another part of me wants to make Youtube videos about anime, movies, games, just fiction in general. Psych would pay more but Youtube would be more fun. Decisions, decisions.

I WANT TO BE THE VERY BES-

Lol no I'm currently looking into graphic design and animation.

I originally wanted to be a gfx designer! Except I lost motivation and stopped actively using photoshop x_X

I want to become a stripper.

I was waiting for this reply, surprised it didn't happen sooner #pigswag

Edited by Hyak

Well, what I really want to do is design video games and lead a production team to make them, but since the majority of people who enter that field end up jobless, I'm going to be heading off to college this fall to study programming and computer 3D modeling. I figure if I can use these skills to land a job in an already established video game company, I could work from there, which would be great, but if not I can still be hired elsewhere as a backup plan.

Alternatively, I want to study music composition and write music for movies/video games. That would also be one of my great interests, so I have a tough time deciding between the two routes.

I want to become a stripper.

Damnit DarkSprite!

I originally wanted to be a gfx designer! Except I lost motivation and stopped actively using photoshop x_X

I was waiting for this reply, surprised it didn't happen sooner #pigswag

Aww I'm sorry dude~ :c Hopefully the career choice you have right now is atleast something you're looking forward too~ :D

Damnit DarkSprite!

Aww I'm sorry dude~ :c Hopefully the career choice you have right now is atleast something you're looking forward too~ :D

Don't be sorry lol not being a gfx designer as a career just means I can do it as a hobby instead^^.