Pokémon Reborn Custom Battles!

DashingStorm

I hath come bearing exciting news. (Albeit a week late due to.. Issues..)

I've finally found out how to create a custom trainer event, yes- The actual trainer event where you lock eyes with them. Some may say "oh you could've just asked me/him/her/xem for help", but that's not completely how I roll. With a little bit of help from Dan (because I borked the first trainer event I created by making it un-battleable), I managed to make custom Trainers for both Kurotsune and Jerichø and added them to the trainer files etcetera and whatnot.

You guys will be able to see what I created fairly soon, I'm putting the final touches on the video thumbnails for both battles and I will be uploading both custom battles against Kurotsune and Jerichø before nightfall. Consider it an apology for not having uploaded a battle this past week.

Sorry for the inconvenience and I hope you'll enjoy both the battles against Kuro/Jeri!

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, these battles are really fun! How many are you going to make?

I- Have no limits on how many I can currently make. I have a schedule up on page 1, but I can always add more as time passes.

I think I'll have the next battle up on Monday- Considering my stupid busy schedule.. ._.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Veterans

Get completely bopped by Vinny XD

That Weavile XD....weirdly enough Serperior outsped it..when Weavile's got like a 10bs in speed over it and the level advantage?

Also, I didn't know Sigmund delved into creating more eeveelutions :o

Weavile + Icy Field = Pain. What were the other two mons on Vinny's team?

And wow, that was very surprising to see Toxeon o: Well done Dashie.

Vinny still had a Torterra and Froslass literally chillin' in the back. Q__Q

Get completely bopped by Vinny XD

That Weavile XD....weirdly enough Serperior outsped it..when Weavile's got like a 10bs in speed over it and the level advantage?

Also, I didn't know Sigmund delved into creating more eeveelutions :o

Incoming Vinny comment in 3, 2, 1..

Yeah uh- I have no idea how the hell Serperior outsped Weavile. Pretty sure Serperior was Timid 252 Speed and Weavile was Adamant 252 Speed, but Weavile has 12 base Speed more as opposed to Serperior.. So maybe that's why?

Also- Sigmund does more than just ECT, it seems..

ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS KEEP SCIZOR ALIVE

I guess the plan when I get Weavile on Reborn is to rip a piece of the Ice Field and carry with me on every single battle.

btw, Zeph would kill me for that red sprite ;__;

And one last thing: 4:35 You can call me luck > skill

As for ZEL, I'll just repeat what everybody is thinking: OMG TOXEON DASH GIVE PLS I WANT IT

• Veterans

The amount of #Rekt in the battle against Vinny was just- Insane. Insaneeeeeeeeee.

Damnit Vinny, I know I had one job, I dun goof'd.

Didn't bring enough fire, Vinny needed to be burnt and burnt hard. Oh well you'll do better against Bibs.....hopefully :P That Pineapple is a hax god.

I like how I gave Dash the team I'd like used and that was completely ignored

I hate absol by the way

Also, you refer to me as a male at several points in the video description.

Uh- I kinda copied a team you've shown me back in a test battle but added moreeeeeee foxy-ness to it. D:

I'll.. Fix the description right now.

Dash must be tripping hard today. First getting bopped by Vinny and messing up Kuro's shit.

Press 1 if you feel bad for Dash.

Not enough 1's in the world fo' dat.

EDIT: What the actual hell happened to Vinny's sprite- It didn't have the white background.. Unless I stupidly forgot to save the edit to make it blend in. Goddamnit Dash, I really had one job and I messed up. -sighs-

I mean- ..I could quite literally upload the Heather battle tomorrow, but who wants to see a stupid Raichu absolutely sweep a team that was supposed to be hard Q__Q

I want to make this somewhat of a challenge, so I'm thinking of using a team with somewhat.. Less of an advantage against her.