Aron

Revengercm

What I dont understand is why you feel the need to create a thread telling people how much you want Aron, just put it in your status or something lol.

Edited by SexyMilotic

I should take Aron out because of this, tbh.

You can't make everyone suffer just because of one guy~

Just keep this in mind Jan --> Everytime you think of a good area for wild Arons, ask yourself first: "Is there a pokémon that fits better than Aron?"

If the answer is "no"... think harder.

Woooooow. You guys take a fanmade game way too serious. Yes I want aggron but only to see his potential. I can't see Aggron's potential in the official games because they were too easy. I'm not this addicted to arons lol. Chill. I'll cry if he gets removed but I'll use something else I haven't used like scizor, togekiss, crobat idk.

Honestly, Aron should be the game's mascot and final boss and that's where you catch him.

Edited by Revengercm

I probably want Axew more than you want an Aron but you gotta chill man i see you are doing this all in fun but continuous attempts rubs the wrong way but to be fair i will probably use an Aggron myself

Woooooow. You guys take a fanmade game way too serious. Yes I want aggron but only to see his potential. I can't see Aggron's potential in the official games because they were too easy. I'm not this addicted to arons lol. Chill. I'll cry if he gets removed but I'll use something else I haven't used like scizor, togekiss, crobat idk.

Honestly, Aron should be the game's mascot and final boss and that's where you catch him.

Wrong, it is very much the opposite. No one is taking this seriously, you are just starting to annoy everyone. Recently, literally everyone of your posts have been something like "If Aron isnt in V6, the version sucks" or "If Aron isnt in V6 I riot", or just telling everyone how much you want this pokemon and people are starting to get annoyed. LIke I said before why did you feel the need to create a thread telling everyone how much you want a pokemon, why wouldnt people think you have an addiction to Aron. You pretty much already let it be known by the Aggron in your signature that you want Aron, so from now put stuff like this in your status or your signature.

Edited by SexyMilotic

Lol. You guys are too serious about it. Relax and have some fun. If everyone would have followed the flow it would be way funnier but seeing boring people as this makes me sad. It's annoying, it's all in your head and you can easily evade it. Why people even clicked on the thread then? Just have some fun. My purpose was to make it funny and not annoying but that's not my fault for being annoying. It's their fault for being boring.

Lol. You guys are too serious about it. Relax and have some fun. If everyone would have followed the flow it would be way funnier but seeing boring people as this makes me sad. It's annoying, it's all in your head and you can easily evade it. Why people even clicked on the thread then? Just have some fun. My purpose was to make it funny and not annoying but that's not my fault for being annoying. It's their fault for being boring.

We're not normally like this, but when a person starts bashing because a game doesn't have the thing he/she wants, especially a free game that Jan and Zumi have worked very hard to start and improve it everyday for everyone, he/she really deserves this. Don't ask why we're boring, because you've been on and on about Aron for a very long time already. I know that you're not that crazy about it, but you're getting annoying

Edited by biboo195

And this is where I have to stop you and insist that you drop the entire subject.

Just because you want something, doesn't mean you have the right to create a thread like this to forcefully try to get something in-game when it's clearly not going to happen until the creator(s) of Rejuvenation decide for themselves what they want in and what not.

Now stop with the shenanigans and don't let me hear/see another "rant" thread pop up here, considering I'm mainly for Reborn staff and not too affiliated with Rejuvenation all too much, but I do know that these kinda threads can actually be very upsetting for game creator(s) because they do want to try and supply what is being demanded/wanted/expected, but not when it's forcefully being asked to be given/put in.