Aron

Revengercm

I'm not complaining, ranting, demanding neither bashing the game lol.

I'm actually enjoying the game. I'm supporting the game right now. When I say I want something in the game I'm actually saying that the game is this good that it would be an optional goodie to have aron in there but I'm OK if he gets removed for this. I don't care because I will still have fun at 100% with the game.

Just stop playing around lol. I know you understand the reality of this thread and I hope most of people's comment aren't serious because if it is well...

Hello.

It seems that this discussion has reached it's boiling point. People are getting upset, and regardless of whether or not this post was originally intended as a joke, it's gotten out of hand.

I understand wanting something for a game you like, we all do. I also understand that humor is not always taken as it is meant to be, but it is also a reality that the comedian must know when to take a bow and a step back when their joke gets misinterpreted.

Revergercm, you've shown yourself capable to recognize the possibility that people are upset over this course of action, so I urge you to no longer dismiss it.

Everything I'm saying here is advice, as I do not wish nor do command any power over what anyone else does; I can simply tell you this:

The way things are currently going, this will end up with you getting warned. Regardless whether this is fair or not in your opinion, my suggestion to you is to be the bigger man, lock the thread, and move on with your day.