How to be a nerd 101

So I wanted to share something I found kind of funny I did, that I did do deliberately. So this is part me showing off, part me doing publicity, and part me sharing something funny. An article about my band was written and I found the photo they used hilarious. Mostly because it was from a photoshoot where I used a Zelda shirt.

kmaNIFC.png?1

So you know, being a fucking nerd makes you a rockstar. Facts.

Thanks for the link Kuro.

Pyon, your band's music is awesome. I stumbled here just as I was looking for something good to listen to. My wishes have been fulfilled.

Oh hey thanks. This became more of a S E L L O U T post then I was expecting but I guess thanks! I just mostly wanted to show off the shirt but thanks for loving the music.

• Developers

Oh hey thanks. This became more of a S E L L O U T post then I was expecting but I guess thanks! I just mostly wanted to show off the shirt but thanks for loving the music.

Haha, the shirt is awesome too. And your beard. Best I can grow is a goatee, so I'm jealous of your band's music, your clothes, AND your ability to grow facial hair.

so what are you all staring at?

Big guy drummer is staring at a trail of ants, guy and grill are looking at my amazingly sexy face, I'm staring into space debating the true meaning and futility of life and the guitarist next to me is searching for UFOs.

Real answer: Nothing. But for most of the shoot we were looking at a graffiti that read "H E L L L O" <-- Spelled like that.

Big guy drummer is staring at a trail of ants, guy and grill are looking at my amazingly sexy face, I'm staring into space debating the true meaning and futility of life and the guitarist next to me is searching for UFOs.

Real answer: Nothing. But for most of the shoot we were looking at a graffiti that read "H E L L L O" <-- Spelled like that.

well good luck, and i expect a free t-shirt after your first record deal!