Happy Birthday to our Local Bear

Sparky

It would seem that the time has come as a resident mod both around the forums and the server has turned 23 from what I've done in terms of math from my own birth year by adding 5 years.

Now, I'm going to go over what I remember of Jerry.

He is a very well known member of our community and one of my two teachers in the realm of competitive battling with Hilda.

I've learn a lot when battling with him and Hilda respectively, so he's someone that I have to thank for his assistance and contribution to what he's done. From enforcing the rules on the server to providing help whenever someone asks for it. I may be rambling, but I just haven't gotten to known much about him and I would like to look forward and get to know him as a friend.

His work in RCBA has been going very well as made evident by the activeness of the scheduled battlers and I'm only shooting off a guess that another RCBA could be held in the future, but he can easily say that nothing is set in stone yet.

If I had to pinpoint one thing for him to work on, it'd be his self-confidence, seeing as his skype status' tend to belittle himself frequently from what I've seen.

Everyone wish Mike/Jericho a happy birthday.

Ah Jericho! What a great guy! You've always been there when I needed to talk to someone, regardless of the topic, and you've been a great friend to me. You've mentored me in the ways of an auth and done so much for me in my time here. I think we ended up getting Ace at around the same time (granted mine was at a 100 posts to your 1000 or so) and I always thought you were a stellar user and admired you for your attitude and drive to help the community. There's nothing but good to say about you my friend. Hope your birthday is excellent!

I remember when I wanted to begin online battling when I was first designing a team, you and Hilda helped to test it out which was a lot of fun. I can see how much you've put into helping out on the server and on here by seeing how happy others are whilst they're within the Reborn community and it's great. Thanks for all the hard work. Now that all the thanks are out of the way, happy birthday! Enjoy yourself and don't party too hard.

P.S. Don't forget the cake... :)

Edited by amazingmagicsam

YOU KNOW

The only thing that's better than having a summer birthday is having one late in the college football season when your Dad can take you to some of the area's biggest contests in relation to the national polls (My favorite birthday memory myself is jumping to "Jump Around" whenever Oklahoma knocked off a Number 2 ranked Texas Tech team in Norman by a LANDSLIDE, catapulting them over a 1-loss Texas team (to Tech) that beat the Sooners into the National Title game.)

All the same, you can't pick the date.

---

Mike, I'm really glad I can call you my friend, my partner-in-crime, my h@ office-mate, my Boomer, my Five Guys date, and that you think my breath smells nice. <3

Happy 23rd, young'un.

Despite me not knowing you that well you really do seem like an honest and kind guy. Some people prefer to stray away from birthday celebrations, but hey, I'm glad you're around so spoil yourself for a bit and feel wanted man. :>

haaappy birthday~

hope you have a good one <3

you are honestly one of most supporting and caring people i've ever met. you, along with alot of other dear people have picked me up when i was feeling down. thank you for that.

you're a pretty hella person you know that :^)

Edited by star-kin

i've known you, here and there, and seen you do your awesome job as a moderator of reborn!

i wish you the happiest of celebrations as you rejoice over the day that marks a year closer to your inevitable demise~ ...unless science finds a way to make us immortal :P

Hey Jeri, I'll spare the wall of text that I could write here, and keep it simple: You're one of the greatest people I've had a chance to meet in Reborn. I can only hope to be at least half as effective as you are in the staff. Mate, you're awesome.

I'd ask how to be more like Jericho, but I'm pretty sure you'd tell me that's something I wouldn't want~

Do try to enjoy your birthday though, mate. You deserve all the celebrations.

Happy birthday Mike! This place would feel so empty without you~