Ask the next person a question!

star-kin

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The one where I get bullied and everyone pretends it's not happening. (oh damn... I went there)

childhood is garbage, I dislike kids and I wish a lot of people would grow up. Being immature is fine sometimes but if it's causing problems, people need to know to just grow up.

Maybe that's hypocritical of me considering I'm really immature x.x

is it okay that I condone hypocrisy but engage in it quite often myself? Taking paranoia and mood swings into account, that is. x.x

Don't worry Juu, no one is perfect :)

It's fun to be childish after all~

Sorry to hear you got bullied though, but that shaped you to who you are right?

And you're pretty amazing~

(considering I know you for what, less than a month lol)

Favorite horror game anyone?

The one where I get bullied and everyone pretends it's not happening. (oh damn... I went there)

childhood is garbage, I dislike kids and I wish a lot of people would grow up. Being immature is fine sometimes but if it's causing problems, people need to know to just grow up.

Maybe that's hypocritical of me considering I'm really immature x.x

is it okay that I condone hypocrisy but engage in it quite often myself? Taking paranoia and mood swings into account, that is. x.x

I meant video game I should've specified. I didn't like childhood either to be honest, I feel like I was clueless half the time and I always felt like an idiot or I was doing something wrong and I don't even know why. A lot of those kinds of feelings are still present though I at least have the sense now to say that I know it's not true. There's a lot more to this but I'd rather not dive into it at least not here.

I liked telltales the walking dead.

Why am I still awake it's 1:35am?

Yeah. I've been on and off this train for a while now...

I'm not a doctor. If you can't sleep, try disconnecting from the Internet

Music genre of choice?

I'll take a playlist of some boom-bap hip-hop please!

How do you deal with procrastination?

Edited by TRHStatement

I like to think about it for a while and then never get around to dealing with it...

Seriously though, if there's something I really need to do, I just do it. Otherwise I don't do it.. It's not procrastination if I never intended to do it in the first place, right? x.x

• 2 weeks later...