Ask the next person a question!

star-kin

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because unfortunately your parents existed and thought it would be a good idea to create you. Obviously a mistake, since you yourself also rue your existence.

I want to answer weenie's question though. Yes, I adore kids, and no, messing with nature is abhorrent. That's some borderline Nazi experimenting right there, in bida to make designer babies and master races.

Why would one not like children? They are innocent and pure, and it's only their upbringing that turns some into the foul adults that we see.

"it" thou Juuzou c'mon

it's endearing, hearing that from you Viri. there's def stuff i'd customize thou, like, aside from eventual medical imperfections i wanna make sure any eventual future kids of mine doesn't inherit my addictive tendencies, and if it's possible to grant longevity and better than average mental and physical health I'd probably go for that too. maybe intelligence too

As for your question... I love kids, and I want kids, but the prospect of becoming a parent terrifies me. i'm scared of becoming an inadequate one, or getting wanderlust and like, passively blaming my kids for it. hopefully i'll grow out of that thou. Juu, you might have to answer this one as well since i don't seem to be the targeted market

Is having a high IQ overrated? why/why not?

I don't like Children because they're immature in a bad way, they create mess, they can't live independently and they're good for nothing except old people to dote on.

There has been one child I have ever seen in my life that I thought was even moderately cute and he's my little cousin.

And that's because I saw him very rarely.

I like the idea of raising a unique human being, but I could not stand to see another ME grow up and do all the same stupid shit that I did, witnessing every moment of it.

I'm not saying it's hereditary but there are just certain things/phases that all children do/go through.

YEAH, I used to just expect that I would be a parent, but then one day I just realised I don;t have to do something just because everyone else does.

What do you think of memes?

• Global Mods

I think my shirt is nice, yes.

(also, re: "there are just certain things/phases that all children do/go through": my condition makes me a kid permanently and I never went through any phases of being obnoxious/mean or anything)

If you had an army of sea horses, how would you command them?

your condition makes you a child permanently? sorry if i'm being nosy, but woah what?

i wanna make an interesting answer to this cool question but deep inside my heart i know that i'd release them before i'd accidentally kill them. or maybe sell my talents to the military

but for the sake of novelty, and a lot of research into the life span/breeding cycle of seahorses went into this answer to check the plausibility of it - mad chain breeding of those motherfuckers til they'd be big enough to ride on, then just live the rest of my days as a really fucking fab person

tumblr_neo3v0dlQY1s2wio8o1_500.gif

there's a gif for everything

apparently they respond well to selective breeding

my last question didn't get answered so i'll ask it again:
Is having a high IQ overrated? why/why not?

I think my shirt is nice, yes.

(also, re: "there are just certain things/phases that all children do/go through": my condition makes me a kid permanently and I never went through any phases of being obnoxious/mean or anything)

If you had an army of sea horses, how would you command them?

Well, when I say children, I do mean very young children, like 0-5 year olds. After that, I actually tend to get along quite well with most people younger than me.

(It's because they look up to me and that makes me feel awesome.) So I guess, I like being a role model for younger kids. I like when they think I'm cool, while people older than me tend to think I'm just weird. Hell, some of my best friends are "kids". I wouldn't even consider myself an adult to be honest. One thing I couldn't stand though is taking care of other people. I can't even take care of myself and I feel like that's not something I'll ever grow out of. BUT I HAVE GOOD REASON. Anyway, I don't ever want the responsibility and burden of my own kid, and really young infants are gross, but other than that, I'm okay with (youngsters these days) kids, as it were.

BUT TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION,

I only like apples if they have no bruises or scratches, in other words PERFECT APPLES (I'm wigglytuff)

I like apple cider also, I drink it with my brother because we're cool.

I don't really like apple sauce :c I used to but eck... It's just sugary mush.

And yes, I like apple pie. ESPECIALLY HOT APPLE PIE WITH ICE CREAM OR CUSTARD, YES SIR!

Sweet food or savoury food?

EDIT: I didn't actually answer the question asked (my English teacher would make some snide remark if she saw this)

But to actually answer,

For sentimental value: cider

For taste: Apple pie

BUT THE BEST THING IS BLACKBERRY AND APPLE CRUMBLE

Edited by Juuzou

Well, when I say children, I do mean very young children, like 0-5 year olds. After that, I actually tend to get along quite well with most people younger than me.

(It's because they look up to me and that makes me feel awesome.) So I guess, I like being a role model for younger kids. I like when they think I'm cool, while people older than me tend to think I'm just weird. Hell, some of my best friends are "kids". I wouldn't even consider myself an adult to be honest. One thing I couldn't stand though is taking care of other people. I can't even take care of myself and I feel like that's not something I'll ever grow out of. BUT I HAVE GOOD REASON. Anyway, I don't ever want the responsibility and burden of my own kid, and really young infants are gross, but other than that, I'm okay with (youngsters these days) kids, as it were.

BUT TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION,

I only like apples if they have no bruises or scratches, in other words PERFECT APPLES (I'm wigglytuff)
I like apple cider also, I drink it with my brother because we're cool.
I don't really like apple sauce :c I used to but eck... It's just sugary mush.
And yes, I like apple pie. ESPECIALLY HOT APPLE PIE WITH ICE CREAM OR CUSTARD, YES SIR!

Sweet food or savoury food?

EDIT: I didn't actually answer the question asked (my English teacher would make some snide remark if she saw this)

But to actually answer,

For sentimental value: cider
For taste: Apple pie

BUT THE BEST THING IS BLACKBERRY AND APPLE CRUMBLE

Savory food. I really like meat and potato dishes, such as the curry I just ate (but then that travels into the realm of spicy foods as well).
Question: Flowers or chocolate for holidays that dictate such gifts, like Mother's Day or Valentine's Day.
Edited by Magikarp Merchant

My body, mind, and emotions literally stopped developing around the age of 12.

woah. i honestly cannot imagine what that's like for you, don't know what to say. you have this image of this mad genius person in my head which i guess makes more sense now, haha

i like apple crust pie and savory food, since replied to those and then just didn't post for some reason welp

Uuh i buy a moomin mug for my mom every mother's day if i'm anywhere near, and i usually get toy robots or smth for girls i'm trying to woo. chocolate only if someone complains they're on their period, flowers if i have practically moved in anyway and i just like having flowers around?

what kind of qualities do look for in friends?

Wowwie, you got some interesting gift ideas.

I read moomin once.

WHAT A DELIGHTFUL.... HIPPO?

I don't know what it is..

We'll just call Moomin a marshmallow for now.

I like my friends to be really hot.

Okay, not really, I like my friends to be understanding and accepting and for them to somewhat understand me, by which I mean, they don't have to understand what I'm saying or why I'm saying it, but they have to understand that it's something I would say. If that makes sense. Which it doesn't. I LIKE UNIQUE PEOPLE. REALLY COOL PEOPLE THAT ARENT TRYING TO BE THE SAME AS EVERYONE ELSE. PEOPLE THAT BREAK THE MOULD.

Unfortunately I have hardly any friends that are actually like that and have had to settle for homophobic, racist dogs, who are the scourge of society.

What do you think is cool? (Other than me)

WHAT ELECTIONS???

I presume you mean the US presidential ones,

And I would vote for nobody. I can actually legally vote but I don't live there and I don't know any of the candidates EXCEPT TRUMP AND I AM NOT VOTING FOR TRUMP, HE IS THE EPITOME OF WHAT I DO NOT APPROVE OF IN SOCIETY.

Ninja!: spines q: I have moved house 5 times before and will be moving again next week and then AGAIN at the end of the summer... I hate moving.

If a cockerel stands on the roof of a house and points west in the morning and east in the evening, laying an egg at 4:pm, what side of the house does the egg end up on?

Edited by Juuzou

I move house 2-3 times a year

unless you mean, making the actual house move

in which case, only from earthquakes

edit: welp i missed Juu. i feel like this is a trick question, but west

what's the most terrified you have ever been?

Edited by Halloween

HAH! NINJAD! COCKERELS DONT LAY EGGS YOU DONUT!

There's a particular incident that occurred in which I thought I would die and watch my friend die but I don't want to talk about it because it's depressing so I'll instead tell you of this one time where- no, I thought my friend was dead in this one, too sad.

Okay, I'll not remember any of the awful terrible memories I have of people dying, I'll just say this one time I was in a car and a spider was on the ceiling and I flipped the fuck out, undid my seatbelt, jumped across my brother's lap and got out of the car while it was still moving.

It was going like 2mph though so I was okay.

I really like spiders, they're so diverse and interesting and awesome, but unfortunately I've been cursed with arachnophobia, granting me the will to literally want to die if they're anywhere near me EVEN JUST THINKING ABOUT THEM

WHATS YOUR BIGGEST FEAR?

Edited by Juuzou

Needles (the ones at the hospital and doctor's office) and bugs, mostly spiders.

By who would vote for in the elections, I mean presidential, so let me re-phrase my question.

Who would you vote for in the presidential elections?