Ask the next person a question!

star-kin

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Completely depends on the individual the level of their and talent and the level of their success. not to mention success is a rather tricky to define concept the differs massively from person to person. Ultimately though I would like to think success comes down to a bit talent a lot passion a tonne of effort and a smidgen of luck.

What is your most hated quote from a well respected person?

A book on Types of Ethical Theory left to me by my grandfather that I picked up as a lad of six. I used it as a seat or sorts, since it was so damn fat.

I read it too, of course, several years later when I was old enough to understand its contents...and it's not too bright. It's idly interesting to leaf through when I feel like contemplating something pointless, but it's a waste of time otherwise.

Breaking the mould again, what's the latest good meal you've had, and what was in it?

i thought that was about pokémon at first and was confused.

the real question, Juu, is whenever all 20082 members here will be invited to your wedding.

three dead (and reanimated with fully functional brain functions) people you'd wanna have brunch with, and what you'd make for them?

Me, myself and I,

I'd think all 3 are hot af.

I would make my signature macaroni and cheese because I know it's their favorite. There would also be Eton mess.

And some B&J cookie dough ice cream.

Would you smooch a ghost?

(If you don't say "Heck Yeah" you're a loser)

Edited by Juuzou

probably not except for some extremely specific circumstances, and I already know I'm a loser but I'm the best kind of loser.

You get to rearrange planets of our solar system in any order you want, what sequence would you put the planets in?

last five years?

i've hardly seen any movies made in the last five years, and most of those i did see, i didn't like much.

i guess mad max - fury road, because it was perhaps the most beautiful thing i've seen on a movie screen. mommy and gone girl was alright too. i need more indie in my life.

between "new interesting knowledge" and "really good food", which one brings you the most happiness?

Not patting dogs regularly is a trait in some people which irks me greatly. I can't go more than a few hours at best without playing with my dog; definitely every day under normal circumstances.

Find a canine and play with it right now, you! What have you done with your life for years!?