- One Direction

- Maroon 5

- Queen

- Green Day

- DragonForce

- Metallica

- Guns N' Roses

- No Doubt

I also really like listening to Led Zeppelin, Classic Artists like Bill Withers and Prince, and Nightcore. Also, I like Trance, which is kind of like Nightcore.

What's your favorite food?

I am seldom irritable, and certainly I have been taught to keep a level head in all situations, but I am irked by asymmetry and untidiness. Everything should be neatly arranged and geometrically precise, if I had my way, so when I see small things that speak of the casual slob, like untied laces or askew clothing or papers lying about, I lose a little respect for the person(s) responsible. While this doesn't mean that I treat them any less (because there are greater things that define a person that their neatness of attire), the accountant in me makes a tally of all the personal traits of any given person I interact with, and this sloppiness adds a little to the negative side, even though the ultimate balance may yet be a large positive.

However, unfortunately, my greatest flaw is that my good opinion once lost about an aspect (or person) is very rarely restored.

So, that said, what do you perceive to be your greatest limitation in interacting with others?

that's a hard question. for most here i feel like it would be shyness, but i have no such qualms, provided i can see the person in front of me and thus judge their reception to what i'm saying. i dislike talking online, and i dislike talking on the phone if i don't know a person's voice well enough.

which isn't to say that i'm always very articulate and nice to speak to irl, but my flaws are more like a load of different small faults that i'm trying to come up with an umbrella term for; i suppose most boil down to a lack of forethought – i don't have a functioning brain-to-mouth filter, and i have a tendency to agree with whatever the other person is saying – not necessarily their opinions, because i have strong and weirdly rooted opinions about nearly everything myself – but rather about the next course of action. i'm very easily convinced to do stupid shit, is what i'm trying to say. i'm also very good at convincing others to do stupid shit, so it'd like a destructive circle of stupidity whenever me and other equally unhinged people meet.

what's the greatest trait that you were born with - received through nature rather than nurture?

Brilliance. Without false modesty, I know I am brilliant, in all senses of the word: intelligence, purity and alacrity of thought, and in morality. So much so that my first name (the 'P' in KSP which you see in all my works' signatures) actually means 'Brilliance' in Sanskrit.

Symbol of parent's expectations? An ordained thing? Maybe. But it certainly fits well. Then again, high expectations sort of run in my family.

I'd ask the same question of you: what do you think is your greatest inherited trait?

Can I reuse yours?

My own intelligence and a voracious curiosity to learn. I hate to sound arrogant here, but I know my own intellect.

Though I must say, Viri up there is far more eloquent than I. It's quite impressive.

Is it card shark or card sharp?

Many things are vile: rotten food, deceased things, poorly decomposed organic matter (aka shit and puke), sewage, badly burning things, acrid smoke, male goats in heat, unwashed human beings who reek of stale sweat, and so on. I've never thought about what is most vile, though. They're all terrible in their own way.

What's your favourite insect?

Many things are vile: rotten food, deceased things, poorly decomposed organic matter (aka shit and puke), sewage, badly burning things, acrid smoke, male goats in heat, unwashed human beings who reek of stale sweat, and so on. I've never thought about what is most vile, though. They're all terrible in their own way.

What's your favourite insect?

My favorite insect is the spider (I know it's technically an arachnid...) since it helps keep all the other pesky insects populations in check.

What is your dearest memory?

Interesting fact for you, gasoline is a depressant.

I like how it smells too.

My favorite insect is the praying mantis. It's elegant and deadly to other bugs and it kills spiders.

I just find them fascinating. What kind of animal has big scythes for hands? It must be terribly inconvenient but it's cool.

I'm getting ninjad so much today...

My dearest memory.. I don't even know. I'm not one to dwell on the past. Well, not the good things in my past.

I'm too edgy and emo for that.

If spiders could speak, what would they say?

Edited by Juuzou

If spiders could speak, what would they say?

They'd say "Geez, stop confusing us with those weirdo insect guys, we're ARACHNIDS not INSECTS. See, we have 8 legs, not 6."

How did you find out about Reborn?

I found reborn (The game) while browsing for hacked ROMs and then I needed to know where to find a reaper cloth so I found the forums and I had to make an account to view pictures so HERE I AM.

Who's your favorite person on the forum/server? (Other than me)