Ask the next person a question!

star-kin

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't say. I'm too unique and eccentric. People have variously compared my demeanor to Mr.Darcy's (although I'm certainly not a hopeless romantic, rather the opposite), to Professor Moriarty (although again I am not amoral, but in fact very uptight), to even Gandalf (I find this amusing.)

So I'll ask you: what fictional character do you think I appear to resemble, and in what way?

Nobody who is currently alive is worthy of my hatred. People to me are either useful or useless, and it is next to impossible for me to accird a useless person enough importance to actively hate them, for that implies recognizing their existence. Ergo, I don't hate anyone I've interacted with, but such recognition is of course accorded to people like Hitler, since it is important to remember them and their evilness.

Also, in laughing at your mention of me as a leprechaun. I thought they're tiny, and I'm quite tall and well built.

What's the weather like, where you are at the moment?

What's a soul? Oh, you mean that thing that accountants trade off in exchange for math powers? Sorry, I'm not in possession of one any longer.

I would sell a considerable portion of my core configurations though, in order to obtain access to more steel types, namely Scizor, Ferrothorn and Aegislash.

What about you?

Gengar (✪㉨✪)

too unique... haven't you heard they made an anime about you, Viridescent? by the way, how can the new year occur on different times - you said March or April?

that's two questions but for the sake of making someone else able to reply: do you think cousins should be able to marry?

Edited by Halloween

We follow the Lunar Calendar, not the Solar one. So the precise date of Ugadi as per the Georgian calendar varies from year to year. There is a specific 'tithi' or 'appointed hour' that marks Ugadi; it is also the traditional mark of the beginning of summer. It is honoured by certain invocations, the customary wearing if new clothes and the equally customary preparation of the seven-flavoured Ugadi Pachadi (a kind of chutney.) It's a nice holiday, much quieter and more to my liking than the noisy, gaudy ones like Holi or Deepavali.

And no, marrying one's cousins is inbreeding. Not a good practice genetically, and quite skewed too if you ask me when there are a potential 7.2 billion others to choose from (since we live in enlightened times where gender is no restriction to marriage...)

Also LOL at that anime, Halloween. What made you find that?

my ex sent it to me all like "look there's a fat fashion model in anime!!" and i was momentarily confused over what significance that was supposed to have to me since im like 130 pounds soaking wet, but after reading the summary, i was convinced this was destined – this had been dropped in my lap so that i could show it to you. my life was laid out in front me; like moses was meant to lead the hebrews out of egypt, i was to deliver anime characters carrying your vague and farfetched likeness.

giphy.gif

are there things in your life that you feel you must accomplish?

That question is too huge for me to detail, but in short, yes: I have a duty to myself to grow and secure myself a good place in society, a duty to my family to educate myself to match the repute and knowledge of all the illustrious persons in said fanily, and, as the last scion of 600 very boringly historic years' lineage, to restore the familial glory which time and dwindling resources have leached over the generations, and I also think I have a duty to my country:

"The penalty of the wise who do not participate in government is to be ruled by their inferiors."

- Socrates.

Not implying that I think myself wise, but I certainly have enough confidence as regards my competence, at least when compared with the sycophants and morons who form some parts of governments. So yes, my while life is centered around Duty with a capital D, and I have nothing else to live for.

Also weenie, I am broader of build than that character, I have a FABULOUS moustache and I push my spectacles from the frame sides, not the bridge. But yes, that's a fair caricature of me!

What's your story? What do you think you'd like to accomplish?

I have a vagueish goal of making lots of money for producing music for movies that won't ever happen.

So I'm just learning to play the piano really well.

I don't really have much long term goals, which is quite depressing.

I find that without something to work towards or look forward to, life sort of loses meaning though,

So I just keep coming up with short term goals and distractions.

For now, I'm not really studying super hard for my exams, my intentions are to sit them and do well in them anyway because I know what I new to know to get a grade I'm pleased with. After that I have the whole summer to fill with distractions. Summer is a particularly difficult time because there's no school so I generally just wake up and sleep at random hours and feel tired all the time.

I also dislike summer because there are lots of spiders in the grass when it's warm. I want to lie outside in the grass but lying in a spider-infested garden would essentially be torture for me and I would probably just go insane or something.

Spring is when all the baby spiders come out, autumn is when all the big spiders try to come inside to survive the cold,

Winter is my favorite because all the spiders die.

What's your least favorite season?

My least favorite season would most likely be... Um... Winter?

I do enjoy snow and all that, but where I live kinda sucks for snow. Its more just cold and wet.

When it does snow though, its fun! ^^

Now, my question!

Would you consider following our lord and savior King PsyDucklan, King of the legendary Ducky Kingdom?

Back in school? I was interested in all subjects, but my favourite is a tie between higher math and economics. Yes, cringe, I like to see the arithmetically-challenged suffer.

What's your least favourite school subject?

hmn. back in middle & junior high i was excused from the PE classes cause some kids was out for blood – but im generally terrible whenever a ball is involved, i much prefer track, or swimming or gymnastics.

i don't know if that counts since my attendance rate was scarce thou, but i can't say there was a subject i disliked per say – i had a period of not liking math, but that was more bewilderment over finding a teacher that i couldn't thumb than any dislike for the subject itself. recess?

Juu, it's a pleasure to hear you talk about yourself more; as my fellow brother-in-arms when it comes an interest in the undead and occult, i wish i knew you better.

do you believe in the school system?

No, the system here is essentially trying to teach students to memorise facts and essays for one final important examination.

There is no actual mental development.

Sure, you can learn a bunch of interesting things but it's mostly useless out of context and only useful for this one exam.

The math curriculum is fixing itself a little bit by adding thins to the course that you can't just memorise.

I'd like to see more of that kind of thing. Where you have to use your own brain to work out how to do things, not just write down what was written down for the same question that came up in the exams 5 years ago.

Do you think it's okay to kill bugs?

I dislike France. Meaning no disrespect to the French, but I don't think there's been a real Frenchman with any balls after Charles de Gaulle. Still, I like the art, even though Paris is no longer such a very iconic art capital of the world.

Where would you like to live?