Ask the next person a question!

star-kin

Viridescent, can you spell "Madurai Shanmukhavadivu Subbulakshmi" from memory? im listening, it's absolutely fucking terrible, but i thought that about traditional music from other countries at first as well, they sound similar and now i like those so i guess it'll grow...

i only very briefly watched parts of what i assume was the first season as a kid... so i guess that one?

what's the weirdest thing you have/do in your country/culture?

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We must!!!!...not because now we know that they can feel( via Science)....but for the reason that they are a part of Earth.And its not only for the plants,every creature, every entity on this planet deserve respect from each other...and we must give what they deserve,shouldn't we?

same question.

@weenie Do you imply that we were not considerate towards them earlier?

I suggest you read the life and works of Jagadish Chandra Bose, the polymath, biophysist and botanist. It's fully possible to be friends with a plant or a tree, and they are aware of it in their own slow sentience. Plants not only feel touch, but they also feel pain and pleasure, comfort and anxiety, peace and alarm just as any other sentient being. As friends and caretakers of plants, we must respect their needs and be kindly towards them when interacting with them. It has been shown that the spirit of action also affects plants just as it would any other creature: amicability and peace encourages growth and bloom, while harshness or condescension causes them to retard their growth and shrink. They are just as alive and aware as you and I, albiet in a different way. They cannot be treated like dumb objects.

Do you have a garden or keep plants? How many and of what kinds?

We may be able to see Gen 6 mons getting Mega Evolutions. Though I do miss the idea of giving old mons an extra evolution to make it better.

Here's a Time Machine. Only YOU can use it, and it has infinite uses. But anything you do in the past or in the future will mess up the timeline somehow. Would you use it?