Rejuvenation Version 6 Discussion Thread [SPOILERS]

Guzam

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yup. NO thunerbolt, ice beam phychic and far surf moves lololol.

Staryu learns psychic by level up (and you can get surf fairly soon after the mystery egg - it's at most 2 gyms before you can get surf and bubblebeam isn't *that* terrible), and not having ice beam/thunderbolt might be a bit unfortunate but it's not that crippling - you can still have a moveset like surf, psychic, recover power gem which is way better than what most pokemon get with much better stats than most pokemon. I'd consider Starmie to be the best water pokemon obtainable in the game in v6 if you didn't pick a water starter (and I think it's better than most water starters too - maybe even better than all starters including greninja at least until it can get better moves).

Edited by Kithros

Staryu learns psychic by level up (and you can get surf fairly soon after the mystery egg - it's at most 2 gyms before you can get surf and bubblebeam isn't *that* terrible), and not having ice beam/thunderbolt might be a bit unfortunate but it's not that crippling - you can still have a moveset like surf, psychic, recover power gem which is way better than what most pokemon get with much better stats than most pokemon. I'd consider Starmie to be the best water pokemon obtainable in the game in v6 if you didn't pick a water starter (and I think it's better than most water starters too - maybe even better than all starters including greninja at least until it can get better moves).

OOPS I keep forgetting the new learnset in recent generations.

Well, he's a beast then. I'll go ahead and try and see what I get.

I'm hoping something like scyther, togepi, staryu.

Anyone know the confirmed ones? Aron, Starly, Staryu, who else?

azurill, aron, staryu, togepi, sneasel, shroomish, chinchou, axew, vullaby, pawniard, drilbur, cottonee, growlitth,elekid, starly, rhyhorn or larvesta

Someone posted this on the other thread, Credit goes to Gore for making this.

Edited by SnowGlaceon

>Scyther

Hah funny XD

I know for a fact that there are Drilburs in the egg cuz I got one in my other file....

So How do I get the egg?

Interested in Togepi, Lavesta or Staryu. Just trying to make it different from my other LPs.

Edited by Revengercm