Hello Community!

RetchedTed

I figure I've been playing long enough to report a tile error, it might be time to introduce myself and say hi.

I'm Ted, I do some things that video games tend to contain, (scripting, artwork, meshing, ect.) but am of course far too lazy to actually make my own. (Though I repeatedly say that I will.)

Reborn has been a really cool experience. Really rekindled that wonderment I felt when I first picked up a Pokemon game and brought it into my adulthood, hard. Pretty sure I've been annoying my girlfriend with how much I've been rambling about the game, so I think I'll drag it to the people who actually wanna hear it.

Hi folks!

Welcome Ted, know this your sanity is lost forever here, the community will be arriving soon so I will just slip back into the shadows and hide, but before that know this, everything your psychotherapist may tell you is wrong and so is the rumours about us, we are most certainly not sane here.

Welcome to the forums! Community rules to your left, search bar above that, Showdown server above that. I'm guessing that you know not to confuse the search bar with the status bar. I hope that you enjoy your stay!