Twin dragons, soaring through the sky...

Kurotsune

Oh, wait, these don't.

First, I'd like to announce the winner of the Goomy tour:

No one!​

Hold your applause.

You've heard me. Since first, second and third place all refused the prize, (thus proving that no one loves goomy) no one won Goomy.

Ah well.

So, we're moving onto the next Pokémon: Gible! And I figure, since Goomy is just laying around the place anyway, why not give that guy away to whoever wins this one as well?

Hold on. I'm getting new information.

Hm.

It seems Amethyst left the box were we keep all the rare candies next to the cage where we keep all the unavaiable pokémon again, and the dragons ate it all. Ah well. Adjustments.

Like I said before, whoever wins this tourney, coming September 6th, will gain BOTH Garchomp and Goodra, both at the same level as the highest pokémon in your save file!

In honor of this, the theme of the next tourney will be: Dragon Doubles!

The rules are as follows:

0 -> Obviously, all teams must be dragon monotypes.​

1 -> The banlist for dragon monotypes applies.

2 -> The banlist for doubles applies.​​​

3 -> No uber pokémon allowed

4 -> Your team MUST have EITHER Goodra or Garchomp in it's composition, or you are disqualified.

5 -> You are allowed to use multiple teams, but all must follow the above rules.

6 -> As suggested, Mega Altaria is banned.​

I hope to see you there!

Now to get that goddamn box out of a cage of highly leveled pseudos... Good thing I have a team for that sort of thing now. ​​

Yes. It was "Amethyst" who left all those rare candies there.

All joking aside, I'm playing for real this time, and hoping Zenko or the other foxes doesn't want Garchomp. Can't wait!

So many invalid opinions!!!! I did a Mono-Dragon with Goomy as a starter and it beat Julia on its own!!! How can you tell me that Goomy is a bad starter when you didn't even play with it in Reborn!!! The world has gone nuts!! I want JUSTICE, I want LOVE, I want everyone to show KINDNESS to Goomy!!!! Stop all of this nonsense!!!!