Intro!

KaitoUchiha

Hey everyone! The name's Kaito and I'm pretty much your everyday pokemon addict. Been playing since the Red and Blue days. Gotta say that Pokemon Reborn is one of the most challenging games yet, been playing a week and I just beat the 5th gym leader lol. Hope I get to meet other great people!

I do have sort of a noobish question though. I've been trying to soft reset and I know it's F12 but when I try to do it, nothing happens. So am I supposed to configure something or am I doing something wrong? If anyone can help that would be great!

Edited by KaitoUchiha

Ahem...welcome to REBORN!

rule on the left and about soft reset well that weird cause mine when I press F12 and it work just fine.sorry but I think I can't help you with that,anyway enjoy your time here :3

Edited by BBD

Welcome to the forums! Community rules to your left, search bar above that, Showdown server above that. Try not to confuse the search bar with the status bar below the rules, as it's a common mistake. Or don't. I'm not a cop. I hope that you enjoy your stay!

Welcome to Reborn, Kaito!

With the soft reset thing, it SHOULD work without configuration. Does your computer/laptop/etc have a function already mapped to F12, perhaps?

Thank you! Actually it activates airplane mode.

Welcome to the forums! Community rules to your left, search bar above that, Showdown server above that. Try not to confuse the search bar with the status bar below the rules, as it's a common mistake. Or don't. I'm not a cop. I hope that you enjoy your stay!

Lol thank you!

Welcome to your Wonderland~

"We hope to see you again!"

Thank you!

Ahem...welcome to REBORN!

rule on the left and about soft reset well that weird cause mine when I press F12 and it work just fine.sorry but I think I can't help you with that,anyway enjoy your time here :3

Thank you! It seems that it's only me with this problem lol.

welcome to reborn!

Thank you!

Edited by KaitoUchiha

Hello KaitoUchiha,

If you're on a laptop then try holding the fn button and then press f12.

Anyway, welcome to the forum.

Love,

Dark

P.S ayyyyy Lambo's such an annoying shit but you just can't stop loving him

Oh my god, that worked!! Thank you!!! I wanted to soft reset for a shiny ralts lol.

P.S- Yea he can get annoying but I love him anyways lol.

Oh, just noticing it now but that watermark on your avatar is not sexy at all. Maybe find one without a watermark, but that's just me nitpicking.

Oh I didn't even notice lol. I'll try to find one without it.

Edit: There we go!

Edited by KaitoUchiha

Welcome to the land of Reborn!!! I haven't watched Hitman Reborn in quite a while so it's nice to see someone with a picture of Lambo!

Anyways, hopefully you enjoy your stay here :D

Lol one of my favorite animes and character :D

Thank you!

Ahem,

Lol a perfect initiation!!

Welcome and good luck.

Thank you!!

Welcome to Reborn!

Thanks!

Welcome to the forums! We hope you enjoy your stay in our nuthouse!

Thank you! I'm liking it here already lol.

Welcome to the Reborn Community!! If you ever have any questions, you can ask me with a quick dm, you could start a topic like this one, or hit up someone else like Daniel and or Jericho n_n

See you around~

Thanks! I might take you up on that offer in the near future since the walk-through I was following isn't completed yet :P

Edit: I don't know how to put more quotes into an already submitted post and I don't want to double post so:

@FlameI7- Thank you and love your picture by the way! I kinda suck when it comes to battling but I'll give it a try one of these days lol

@TRHStatement- Thank you!

Edited by KaitoUchiha