Super duper exciting (maybe) Late Hello!!!

Eso98

So since I'm now looking around the forums more well saw this, peaked my interest so HIEZZ everyone this is a super duper late hello from myself who officially declares myself a Dark Lord!! (mwuhaha good evil laughter? no? welp I tried) :3 Especially now since I'm absolutely bored and finally finished episode 15 ;-; (asgard oh well might as well train and look around the place since it's full of treasure) but either way hello everyone!

image.png

Thanks, still reading and looking around forums to make sure I don't dun mess up why not

And Mumpelfink glad I made you smile, Lilo & Stitch so far is the best Disney movie I love watching ^_^

Edited by Eso98

Hey! Welcome to the forums! I don't think I need to warn you about the lack of sanity, do I? Also if you're bored, try playing some other fan games here! I recommend Rejuvenation. Or jump on the Showdown server and say Hello!

Edited by SnowGlaceon

ummm ummmm ummm hi hi becareful around the forums there are some people that lurk that will kill you on sight you know who you are ! right now they're tracking me down for letting people know about this ohh who could be at the door at this time of night ........

@Hypa (don't know if you'll see this buttt) I'll live or maybe I can join them!!! Or maybe they can join my forces or maybe (I can be the best, the very best, like no one ever was)