So, yeah.

leocain

I reached the end of Rejuvenation v6, and all is well, my team is in level 60/61 (thankfully, they raised the level just as I beat the gym leader), and I have a more or less reliable party, or at least five out of six. With the preparations I meade for the battle against Amber and the battles at the top of the Valor Mountain, I am divided on three Pokemon for my sixth slot. Here are my choices.

Dusclops level 58: It's fairly bulky, pressure helps out at times and the Will-o-Wisp/Curse/Hex combination is useful, but I don't even know if I can evolve it and it can't hit hard, not to mention its lack of speed is a pain.

Krookodile level 60: Is strong, knows attacks like Earthquake and Outrage, and has Intimidate, but has no STAB physical Dark attack, so I don't know.

Malamar level 54 (give or take, but is behind the others): Fairly good, but it has Suction Cups instead of Contrary, so I couldn't teach it an attack like Superpower, so I'd need Ability Capsules and Heart Scales before using it.

Perhaps there are a couple others I could use, but that's all for now.