Time Being weird (spoilers)

leocain

Now, this is something I've observed, and yeah, it is confusing, and mainly related to Melia, but still, something is up with the flow of time.

For one, it is said that the Normal Gym Leader, which I assume is Marianette passed away relatively recently, but we battle her for the Badge later, and as far as we know, our badge is valid. Not to mention, the manor is underground, in an area only recently explored on the sewers of Gearen city, and the jerk head of the place denies it being in the sewers, so either he is lying or the whole thing predates Gearen City as we know it.

The second moment is Melia, she disappeared after faking her death in Amethyst cave, and you meet her again in Black Steeple, very changed, and according to her, three years went on since our last meeting, even if only, what, a couple weeks have passed for us (but that does explain the couple feet of hair she grew on the meantime).

The third thing is the mist. When we escape the Castle/Prison, we find a strange fog for about five minutes and disappears, but we seem to have gotten way too far south on the whole thing (a few hundred miles, I estimate), we already know it takes a few days to get from the far north to Gearen City or Akuwa town (someone mentions that the MC has been locked on his room the whole trip due to the mess just before the breakout). It'd take hours, if not days to go that far, and yet, it happened without anyone seeing it. We know a month has gone on since Carotos, and give or take ten are accounted for (about a week since Crescent teleported us out of the Xen Lab, but teleportaton could be wonky like that), and three days as a captive), so the rest of time is unaccounted for between Goldenleaf, the second journey through the gutter and the Terajuma Shenanigans, even if we had trips to the future and we are missing a week of our lives.

So what do you think.

Edited by leocain