Rejuvenation Ask Your Questions: Quests and Pokemon/Item Locations

Fumble

Ok, can someone please help me get past Marionette? I cant seem to get very far at all with the team I seem to have and yet now I came to learn that I can not leave the place >.> So I think im pretty much stuck here at Mansion Cellar/Kristolica Palace. My whole team is lvl 35 except Typhlosion who is lvl 42 (trying to level it up to get Lava Plume and/or Flamethrower), my team is right now as is:

Typhlosion lvl42

Swoobat 35

Swoobat 35

Sudowoodo 35

Vanillite 35

Lunaton 35

Ok, can someone please help me get past Marionette? I cant seem to get very far at all with the team I seem to have and yet now I came to learn that I can not leave the place >.> So I think im pretty much stuck here at Mansion Cellar/Kristolica Palace. My whole team is lvl 35 except Typhlosion who is lvl 42 (trying to level it up to get Lava Plume and/or Flamethrower), my team is right now as is:

Typhlosion lvl42

Swoobat 35

Swoobat 35

Sudowoodo 35

Vanillite 35

Lunaton 35

You can get a Tyrogue in the grass patch in center room on first floor(relatively low encounter rate) and grind it against the maid'Audinos next to the door of that room, it has an edge against Marianette granted it's fighting type. This is how i would proceed with your current team(that is under assumption of without Tyrogue and its evo), i would lead with Lunatone and set up Cosmic Power, with neutral attack from her leading Heliolisk(except hidden power grass? I could be mistaken of her movesets), the damage is decreased with each cosmic power, and then with two Rock Polish to boost poor speed of Lunatone(pray that Marianette will not use Electroweb, otherwise rock polish set up will be all in vain), followed by Psychic spam(two rock polish should suffice for outspeeding her Cinccino).

Edited by TimTim

You can get a Tyrogue in the grass patch in center room on first floor(relatively low encounter rate) and grind it against the maid'Audinos next to the door of that room, it has an edge against Marianette granted it's fighting type. This is how i would proceed with your current team(that is under assumption of without Tyrogue and its evo), i would lead with Lunatone and set up Cosmic Power, with neutral attack from her leading Heliolisk(except hidden power grass? I could be mistaken of her movesets), the damage is decreased with each cosmic power, and then with two Rock Polish to boost poor speed of Lunatone(pray that Marianette will not use Electroweb, otherwise rock polish set up will be all in vain), followed by Psychic spam(two rock polish should suffice for outspeeding her Cinccino).

Oh wow, I need to go hunt me a Tyrogue then, that surely should help me out and I have been using that maid and her Audinos already, and Marionette starts usually with Electroweb at what seems like a 90% >.> and I mainly have the Lunatone for the darn Slaking >.> that thing is a beast against my team! But thanks to you, I just might get me a few Tyrogues now to see how that helps! :D

Oh wow, I need to go hunt me a Tyrogue then, that surely should help me out and I have been using that maid and her Audinos already, and Marionette starts usually with Electroweb at what seems like a 90% >.> and I mainly have the Lunatone for the darn Slaking >.> that thing is a beast against my team! But thanks to you, I just might get me a few Tyrogues now to see how that helps! :D

Oh also you can unlock a secret chamber behind the shelf with a maid that sells healing items after you talk to the maids adjacent to statues(and after a scene of the other room involving an imprisoned woman), that should help you with stocking up healing items against Marianette.

Edited by TimTim

• Veterans

yeah, that part i already knew, but i cant find it

42b9de2792c4f723db203d0dab476ccf.png

it's this little hut in the sheridan wetlands. it shouldn't be able to be hard to reach it, so good luck!

How does one get EXP Share? /o.o\

Never mind, I figured it out :)

Ok, now that iv gotten as far as I think I can get and now training against the trainer that has 3 Audino's (lvl40) on the ship... just how much more of this game is there? Cause I have been somewhat looking at shofu's videos from time to time to figure out whats coming up next and he basically is at the end of the game from what I can tell (only like a few videos left after the boat... and his videos only run for 20ish minutes and sometimes he is just running around in circles), or has he just not continued from 6 months ago since the update(s)? If so, how much more can I go? :) Im loving how things are going! My team is looking awesome so far... till I get a Metagross (Beldum I need), it will never be complete...

Edited by Zumi

• Veterans

Ok, now that iv gotten as far as I think I can get and now training against the trainer that has 3 Audino's (lvl40) on the ship... just how much more of this game is there? Cause I have been somewhat looking at shofu's videos from time to time to figure out whats coming up next and he basically is at the end of the game from what I can tell (only like a few videos left after the boat... and his videos only run for 20ish minutes and sometimes he is just running around in circles), or has he just not continued from 6 months ago since the update(s)? If so, how much more can I go? :) Im loving how things are going! My team is looking awesome so far... till I get a Metagross (Beldum I need), it will never be complete...

Merged your two posts, please don't double post!

Anyways, shofu hasn't continued playing after a while, but there's a total of 4 gym battles (if you count Valarie as well) on Terajuma island, so there's still plenty of content. If you haven't beaten Valarie yet you should do that first, otherwise you should try to find your way through Terajuma jungle towards Kakori village.

So I have two questions:

First: I completed the ??? help request in Kristilline and rescued the move relearner, except she is teaching a class and tells me to wait, and her sister who previously worked as a move relearner tells me to wait as well. So basically I lost my move relearner, how do you get her to do her job as a move relearner again?

Second: Dr. Jenkel gave me a hint about a secret in Narcissa's Gym and I looked around a bit on the internet and saw the hint "bookshelf" so I checked every bookshelf in the gym, found nothing though. Where do I find this "secret"?

So I have two questions:

First: I completed the ??? help request in Kristilline and rescued the move relearner, except she is teaching a class and tells me to wait, and her sister who previously worked as a move relearner tells me to wait as well. So basically I lost my move relearner, how do you get her to do her job as a move relearner again?

Second: Dr. Jenkel gave me a hint about a secret in Narcissa's Gym and I looked around a bit on the internet and saw the hint "bookshelf" so I checked every bookshelf in the gym, found nothing though. Where do I find this "secret"?

I think it's time based. Shift your own clock at night and that should work basically.

The bookshelf thing was a pretty trolly secret so was in version 5, but now in a kinda event in version 6. Try to talk the chandelure status at narcissa's battlefield alright mate?

Hey Hey guys, I seem to been pretty darn stuck now :( I managed to get through jungle and now back to the real world, was told to meet up at Venam's house and now all she is doing is nothing and same with Melia, :( I dont know what to do from here :( can someone help me?

And second, how do I go about getting Beldum? /o.o\

Edit:

Well I seem to have done something right and managed to continue on with my journey but now im confused on wtfh is this thing? And where is the card and what do I get from it?! :)mlk2sm.jpg

Edit:

Just beat Crawlie :D woot! That was one heck of an easy battle but the gym was a massive pain >< thank goodness for youtube :D But now I have to go find his TM? What TM do I have to go find and in a tree? /O.o\

Edited by Thorinox

Hey Hey guys, I seem to been pretty darn stuck now :( I managed to get through jungle and now back to the real world, was told to meet up at Venam's house and now all she is doing is nothing and same with Melia, :( I dont know what to do from here :( can someone help me?

And second, how do I go about getting Beldum? /o.o\

Edit:

Well I seem to have done something right and managed to continue on with my journey but now im confused on wtfh is this thing? And where is the card and what do I get from it?! :)mlk2sm.jpg

Edit:

Just beat Crawlie :D woot! That was one heck of an easy battle but the gym was a massive pain >< thank goodness for youtube :D But now I have to go find his TM? What TM do I have to go find and in a tree? /O.o\

I believe you need rock climb HM for that, and Crawli's TM is in a hut after you use rock climb to scale rock westhernmost of sheridan wetland(where your picture depicts), and Rock Climb HM is only obtainable right before 7th gym and useable only after 7th gym

I believe you need rock climb HM for that, and Crawli's TM is in a hut after you use rock climb to scale rock westhernmost of sheridan wetland(where your picture depicts), and Rock Climb HM is only obtainable right before 7th gym and useable only after 7th gym

Oh okie dokie, now im just in need of how to get Beldum /o.o\ i seen posts about it long ago but not much on it... :/

You get Beldum finding 3 pieces of a certain key.

are you really sure about this

like really sure

really really sure?

this is the last spoiler tag. it spoils everything.

First one is in the backup HQ in Wetlands. Check the boxes.

Second one is at top of Valor Mountain in a rock, where you fought Geara and Zetta. This happens at almost the end of V6, so you're not getting that for a while.

Last one is found during ??? sidequest from Kristiline's Help Center. You can get into that center during the super duper last quest from Kokori's Help Center.

Also, after some search, I found some nifty things from Rock Climb:

Amethyst Cave - Allows you to finish a sidequest
Wispy Path - Allows you to access a new area; which contains Smack Down TM and a key item that you can use somewhere else

At the summit/peak with graves; one of the graves can be moved if you have Dig on one of your mons. after that, you can put ladder there

to get Shadow Ball TM
Sheridan Wetlands - Opens a way to X-Scissor TM.
Purity Forest - Opens a way to Sludge Bomb TM

I could miss a spot.

Edited by SansTheSkeleton

• Veterans
sorry for repeating myself
but

Where to find link heart and electirizer in this game?

The electirizer is a possibly held item by elekid, you might have to soft reset a few times and catch it again for it to hold it. Link hearts are sold on Route 3.

Where would Crawli's TM be within the forest? I imagine near to his base but I haven't been able to find it yet...

Crawli tm is in sheridan wetland. You would need to have HM cut, surf and rock climb. Go all left way and you will find it kinda.

• 3 weeks later...