Rejuvenation Ask Your Questions: Quests and Pokemon/Item Locations

Fumble

Wow I'm stupid, because West Gearen is totally blocked off by some punk which I passed by numerous times. Ty for the info.

Anyone have a complete list of mystery egg pokemons?

Azurill, Aron, Staryu, Togepi, Sneasel, Shroomish, Chinchou, Axew, Vullaby, Pawniard, Trapinch, Drilbur, Cottonee, Growlithe, Elekid, Starly, Rhyhorn, and Larvesta. There are rumors that you can get a Magby as well, though that rumor seems quite unfounded~

Edited by Jiggle

Budew is very very very rare, so good luck for finding one. Iirc the earliest shiny stone you got is a gift, obtained by completing a certain sidequest. The sidequest is able to be completed after you get access to Surf so it's after 5th gym.

Try explore Amethyst Cave. There's a sidequest involving Regirock, Registeel, Team Xen Grunt, and Chandelure.

Oh great then i just have to search like hell night and day, rip

Does it appear on every spot of grass in the city or just in some specific spots (i.e. Gearen Park, Hotel Rooftop)?

Thanks o/

I don't think Hyper Potions are in the game right now.

There's a Breeder in the news station.

Yes there is! in the city where you go back in time, inside the pokemart they sell hyper potion! I used 1hour figuring out where I bought it :D

where can i find x-scissor?i read somewhere that i need rock climb.now that i got it would appreciate some help because i cant remember the place

Edited by Bessi

where can i find x-scissor?i read somewhere that i need rock climb.now that i got it would appreciate some help because i cant remember the place

Crawli's Hideout in Sheridan Wetlands.

Simple question, do certain shadow pokemon have a set gender? I'm asking since Vanillite seems to be always male but the bonsly right after I've seen male and female.

Can't say for sure, but in the original series, gender was set from first encounter.

Edited by Jiggle

• Global Mods

at kugearen city there is a locked building near the pokemart.i read somewhere that you can unlock this door but nothing was specified.would like some help from you guys

There's a shiny spot on the ground near where Gardevoir was telling the officers the plan. The shiny spot indicates the key that unlocks the building.

• Veterans

Slakoth.. Where is this thing, Zumi said route 3 but i haven't found it after hours!

The encounters that the Zumi NPC asks for are fairly rare, if not the rarest encounter on the routes. Slakoth is indeed the rarest encounter on Route 3 and only has about 1% chance of being encountered because of it, so you may have to look around longer.

The encounters that the Zumi NPC asks for are fairly rare, if not the rarest encounter on the routes. Slakoth is indeed the rarest encounter on Route 3 and only has about 1% chance of being encountered because of it, so you may have to look around longer.

Oh my god y u do dis :( haha but thanks i will keep going then. Also on the location guide it said slakoth falls out of headbutt trees in akora forest is this still true in version 7?

• Veterans

Oh my god y u do dis :( haha but thanks i will keep going then. Also on the location guide it said slakoth falls out of headbutt trees in akora forest is this still true in version 7?

Yep!

OK I give up. I've followed the hints and guides as best I can, but I cannot find the Odd Key. I know it's in the gym, and has something to do with the statue, but narcissa won't let me look at it and I can't figure out how people are getting to her room when she's not there.

I beat her gym a long time ago, and I'm just coming back through with new HMs/TMs looking for stuff. What am I missing?!

• Global Mods

OK I give up. I've followed the hints and guides as best I can, but I cannot find the Odd Key. I know it's in the gym, and has something to do with the statue, but narcissa won't let me look at it and I can't figure out how people are getting to her room when she's not there.

I beat her gym a long time ago, and I'm just coming back through with new HMs/TMs looking for stuff. What am I missing?!

You have to beat Amber to be able to start the quest, and I think you also have to complete Kristiline's help requests.