Rejuvenation Ask Your Questions: Quests and Pokemon/Item Locations

Fumble

1 minute ago, HellBoyOnEarth said:

So when I have an capsule I must use it like a normal item to change the ability?

Yeah, you select the capsule in your bag > use item > choose the pokemon whose ability you want to change. You can't choose what ability the pokemon will have, it shifts in order from first ability to second ability, from second ability to hidden ability and from hidden ability to first ability.

• Global Mods
On 2/21/2018 at 1:24 AM, Enigma Shot U said:

How do you battle the replacement ghost leader?

After getting the Odd Key and doing the Generator Problems help request, you can meet Spector in Goldenleaf Town. From there, he appears in the following three locations at different times of day (I forget which time of day corresponds to which place):

-Narcissa's gym (you have to follow the lamps in the gym puzzle until you get to him)

-Wispy Tower

-the Odd House

after finding him in all three of those places, you can battle him in Narcissa's arena. 

• 3 weeks later...

Hello all!

My question is, where exactly is the Audino trainer in Grand Dream City if there is one? The last one I found was the one right by the train tracks, but its inconvenient to go there and return to the city for healing every time. Thank you in advance!

Just curious where to get the old rod and later the good rod?
Also a quick claw where can i get one of those???

Wasn't there used to be a audino trainer in goldenwood forest? I'm trying to lvl grind enough to handle the monster gyarados

is there any way to rescue the old lady's furfrou in goldenwood forest?

14 hours ago, MandiiNinetails said:

Just curious where to get the old rod and later the good rod?
Also a quick claw where can i get one of those???

Wasn't there used to be a audino trainer in goldenwood forest? I'm trying to lvl grind enough to handle the monster gyarados

is there any way to rescue the old lady's furfrou in goldenwood forest?

I think the first Audino trainer appears in Goldenleaf Town(Hope it is right, the Town with Narcisas Gym)

15 hours ago, Maqqy said:
  Hide contents

How do you evolve Rockruff to Dusk Form?

same question... and I've Already Tried Level up at 17pm/18pm.
I don't know if Rockruff has Own Tempo in this game, or need some kind stone in order to evolve

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
3 minutes ago, joelbinho said:

is the litwick you get from the event shiny locked or am I just drastically unlucky?

I doubt any pokemon in rejuvenation are shiny locked so bad luck, i guess. Keep trying 😀