More Contests!

Ikaru

• Administrators

So I know lots of the new members are hurting for some $R, and short of the weekly Caption Contest that Mael always wins and dead art contests, the ways of earning it are quickly dwindling; all this said, does anyone have any ideas for similar things we can do / does anyone wanna host things themselves? I know Erick hosted the art contests with Amethyst as a second judge, and then there's Stein's AMV contest, so let's come up with more fun things for everyone to do!

• Administrators

and 100 $R for every badge! <<

>>

Thanks to a new server plug in, this might be feasible, but it'll take some time.

I'd be willing to start the art contests back up if we got enough people.

Big IF.

"Tournament night" on days w/o league, where available staff would make one OU tourney, one CC tourney, and one based on popular demand!

Do it!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Quote of the week

Maybe someone says something funny, cool, deep, etc. Nominate it and the winner gets munneh. If the nominator of the winning quote wasn't the winner(s), that person gets a cut of the spoils.

'Tremor In the Blood' Contest

Take someone's avy/pic and 'torment' it. Person who makes the funniest/coolest/all around favorite photoshop/edit of another person's pic wins big. Dredging up pre-pokeplace history FTW.

Viral Video of the week:

Limit one entry per week. Whoever finds and posts the week's favorite video wins. I'm kinda meh on this idea myself- so many videos, so many that we've all seen before.

I'll try to think of other non-battle-centric ideas so I can participate while I'm downrange too.

• Administrators

'Tremor In the Blood' Contest

Take someone's avy/pic and 'torment' it. Person who makes the funniest/coolest/all around favorite photoshop/edit of another person's pic wins big. Dredging up pre-pokeplace history FTW.

ohgod I had almost forgotten about this. XD