Pokemon Revolution

• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its time to answer this.

1. Is there anything your character likes to do outside of battling?

Finding the secret to unlocking Cresslia and Darkrai's power to wipe this world clean and replace it with a mechanical empire. Nothing. Else. Matters.

2. A trainer comes to challenge your gym with only a lv 1 Rattata. What do you do?

This fool is brave. Sadly, bravery and foolishness come hand in hand. He's not worth my time.

3. The same trainer challenges you and is beaten with ease. He seems kind of bummed out. How do you react?

He doesn't deserve a second chance. Omega, tear this trash apart.

4. A different trainer challenges you and he completely sweeps you with ease. After recieving a badge, he yells, "Wow, what a scrub. Glad the other gym leaders aren't as pathetic as you." (Eh...I tried. You get the point though right?)

The only reason he won is because I have better things to do with my time. He may leave alive this time, but if I see him again, I will destroy him with the true power of my SUPREME machine aided Pokemon.

5. What is your favorite season/climate?

I despise all nature, though I suppose the vast cold emptiness of the Arctic is the least objectionable.

6. Is there any type of music that's your favorite? (ie Rock, Rap, Metal)

Music is pointless. It's just the pointless manifestation of human emotion.

7. What does strength mean to you?

Emotion and connection to others is what makes us weak. Being able to regress your feelings allows you to harness your true power.

8. There's a terrorist attack in your city. They have hostages trapped in a building and ask to give into their demand. What do you do?

They made the mistake of thinking I care about others. Let them die.

9. Is there any love interest in your life?

There was once. Claire. She was the most important person in my life, until a tree collapsed or her house, killing her on impact. She cared for nature like it was her child, and this is the thanks she got? I will gain revenge.

10. Would you care for a battle right now?

You're not worth my time. Now leave before I summon Trevore to make you leave.

Is the shrine going to be part of the story or is it just for decoration?

First off, good job for noticing. Second, somewhat. Its a shrine dedicated to Cresslia and Darkrai in honor of their sacrifice for mankind. An old man in the lower right house tells the story in more detail.

This was an idea I had recently.Thousands of years ago, Cresslia and Darkrai kept watch over ancient human civilization. However, after eons of pain Giratina managed to escape from the Distortion World it was trapped in by Arceus. Answering the prayers of people, Cresslia and Darkrai used their combined power to seal him away deep within the Earth. They now rest within the Earth, keeping Giratina from escaping. However unbeknownst to everyone, when they are both freed in the story and their power is used for the 'ultimate weapon', their power being drained from them also breaks the lock keeping Giratina free.

Just an idea.

Edited by Jacobliterator

This was an idea I had recently.Thousands of years ago, Cresslia and Darkrai kept watch over ancient human civilization. However, after eons of pain Giratina managed to escape from the Distortion World it was trapped in by Arceus. Answering the prayers of people, Cresslia and Darkrai used their combined power to seal him away deep within the Earth. They now rest within the Earth, keeping Giratina from escaping. However unbeknownst to everyone, when they are both freed in the story and their power is used for the 'ultimate weapon', their power being drained from them also breaks the lock keeping Giratina free.

Just an idea.

Not trying to downplay anything but making Giratina a main evil is kind of cliche considering it's considered the equivalent to the devil in Pokemon lure (I mean you can do a paradise lost thing, but...just wanted to share it). But Crescelia and Darkrai (mostly crescelia) aren't really given any signs to seal anything. If anything, Giratina created Darkrai.

If you are going to have a big significance on Giratina, I'd focus a bit more on what he is known to represent: distortion aka chaos. The opposite of chaos is generally order or law (Arceus is the best example...with Judgement). There are plenty of pokemon who can fit that description if you stretch a bit beyond Sinnoh (cough*unova*cough). But if you do use the lunar duo, I'd use something regarding the moon in this seal idea.

Hmm... Doesn't pbood have Giratina in his team, though? The idea is great, and connects with Arceus a little bit, too. I actually want to go with this idea, too. (If this idea is a go, could Trevore or pbood maybe take possession of Giratina before the heroes try to seal it back? I'm thinking that for the Post-Story idea I had, Trevore and the Admins gather the three Dragons of Creation, so they can summon Arceus, and Trevore attempts to catch it (It's all part of Trevore's backstory; Arceus is slightly involved, seeing as it was in Rejuvenation and Reborn). You know how in Rejuvenation that there are five souls that have to be gathered in order to find Arceus, and in Reborn, there are four jewelry in order to find Arceus? Well, I'm thinking in Revolution, gathering the three Dragons would be necessary to find Arceus.

Pallet town 2.0 tho. It's a good start. I wish I could do graphics. Remind me to add that to my list of things to research. RIP sleep.

Hmm... Doesn't pbood have Giratina in his team, though? The idea is great, and connects with Arceus a little bit, too. I actually want to go with this idea, too. (If this idea is a go, could Trevore or pbood maybe take possession of Giratina before the heroes try to seal it back? I'm thinking that for the Post-Story idea I had, Trevore and the Admins gather the three Dragons of Creation, so they can summon Arceus, and Trevore attempts to catch it (It's all part of Trevore's backstory; Arceus is slightly involved, seeing as it was in Rejuvenation and Reborn). You know how in Rejuvenation that there are five souls that have to be gathered in order to find Arceus, and in Reborn, there are four jewelry in order to find Arceus? Well, I'm thinking in Revolution, gathering the three Dragons would be necessary to find Arceus.

One idea I've been entertaining for a while, since Platinum really, was that when it came to capturing the "Gods" (Dialga, Palkia, Gira, and Space Goat) we were not actually catching the gods, but rather a sort of physical manifestation of them. A weaker, physical copy, if you will. It makes more sense if you caught a physical manifestation than it does if you caught God itself.

What would Recon have?

Whatevers left? I dunno, I'm not really sure what y'all are discussing

That's one thing that usually gets overlooked is that capturing a Pokemon in a Poke Ball does not make them your slave. Pokemon can attack and rebel should they not see their trainer fit (which is half the reason why people collect gym badges in the first place). Legendaries are rare (if not one of a kind) and contain strength well beyond the average Pokemon. Generally, I prefer there to be reasoning behind why that pokemon obeys you instead of some "Gimmie Legendary 'cause it's a legendary." Again, to each his own (since I'm not writing this. Just making suggestions).

Omega would control Dialga, Kyler would control Palkia, and Phoenix/Dusk would control Giratina, whereas I would control Arceus once we summon Him.

We're talking about the Post-Story idea I had for Trevore and the Admins. Since my character is based on my player character from Rejuvenation and Reborn, and how Arceus was important in Rejuvenation and Reborn, I have this idea that my character tried catching Arceus in Rejuvenation and Reborn's Post-Stories, but failed both times, having Arceus eventually break free for whatever reason (Part of Trevore's backstory). In Revolution, Trevore would finally capture Arceus (Perhaps with the three dragons, the essences of Cresselia's dream power and Darkrai's nightmare power, and a scepter of some kind), only for the player character to battle him one last time, with him having Arceus. Once Trevore's defeated, he would lose control of Arceus, and Arceus would do whatever from there.

Why did I say the essences of Cresselia's dreams and Darkrai's nightmares? Perhaps once the hero frees Cresselia and Darkrai, some of their power is left behind in the form of an essence. Two of them, to be exact. One with Cresselia's dreams, and the other with Darkrai's nightmares. This would be another key factor in the Post-Story, rather than just the three Dragons. And the scepter? Perhaps the cultists would create this to control Arceus. Or some other force would create this, and the Black November would steal it. Who knows? The three dragons, the two essences, and the scepter would all eventually add up, and allow Arceus to be found, and controlled, until the hero fights to break Arceus free from the scepter's control.

Not trying to downplay anything but making Giratina a main evil is kind of cliche considering it's considered the equivalent to the devil in Pokemon lure (I mean you can do a paradise lost thing, but...just wanted to share it). But Crescelia and Darkrai (mostly crescelia) aren't really given any signs to seal anything. If anything, Giratina created Darkrai.

If you are going to have a big significance on Giratina, I'd focus a bit more on what he is known to represent: distortion aka chaos. The opposite of chaos is generally order or law (Arceus is the best example...with Judgement). There are plenty of pokemon who can fit that description if you stretch a bit beyond Sinnoh (cough*unova*cough). But if you do use the lunar duo, I'd use something regarding the moon in this seal idea.

Order......Unova........you mean like Cobalion, Terrakion and Virizion?

That would be awesome, but my game would never be THAT good.

It has the potential to be. The plot sounds every bit as interesting as Reborn. Plus with all the awesome music we're including, it's sure to be a hit! Once we get everything sorted, that is. How much of the plot and story do you have planned out?

It has the potential to be. The plot sounds every bit as interesting as Reborn. Plus with all the awesome music we're including, it's sure to be a hit! Once we get everything sorted, that is. How much of the plot and story do you have planned out?

We have the basics of the story planned as well as some features like S.U.P.R.E.M.E. machines which are similar to PULSE machines and an alliance between Team Ultima and the Black November Clan (For more BN details, see Trevo), I just need to work out smaller things like which Pokemon get powered up by the S.U.P.R.E.M.E. machines (I'm thinking Malamar......).

Agreed. Especially the region map, although it's probably gonna be hard. We've got the basic personalities of all important evil team leaders and all taken gym leader spots (Just Rock and Fighting left), they were posted earlier using Commander's questionnaire as assistance. I'm working on the good guys soon.

I can explain a bit about the Black November cult. It's a secretive cult that has existed for a long time (Well, coming from Omega's backstory, I would say it has). Also going by Omega's backstory, they sneak into cities and towns, and silently eliminate all who may be a threat to them. Seeing as Omega's town was completely raided, I would say that one of the cultists botched up the plan, and decided to just all-out raid the entire place. While they help Team Ultima with their plans to capture Cresselia and Darkrai for their ultimate weapon, the Black November's Leader, Trevore, has plans of his own, as he plans to capture Arceus once and for all. With the right tools, will he and the Black November succeed? There will probably be more information about the Black November as the story progresses.

Also, due to the amount of space, I would probably call them SUPREME, without the dots. I don't know if you would have the hero battle the SUPREMEs without the Admins, like that PULSE Avalugg, or the PULSE Swalot, but if SUPREME is part of their battle titles, then it would give more space without the dots.