Pokemon Revolution

• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Try it again. Now everyone with this link should be able to edit.

IMO I would just PM people who you want to have it and have them join and only give them permission so someone doesn't fuck up the doc. Edited by Solarance

IMO I would just PM people who you want to have it and have them join and only give them permission so someone doesn't fuck up the doc.

It's kind of pointless if you don't edit your posts and remove the links in the quotes too.

... and the one above that. Because that works too.

Edit: Never mind.

Edited by aquawaffle

I just want to make a note that even though most of our work will be done in google docs from now on, we will still look at this and accept ideas from people. So if you don't want to be too involved and have an idea, you can still put it here or via PM to any of the other team members and it'll get across to us. And yes, I still will give feedback to you guys like I did before (can't really speak for the rest of them though).

I just want to make a note that even though most of our work will be done in google docs from now on, we will still look at this and accept ideas from people. So if you don't want to be too involved and have an idea, you can still put it here or via PM to any of the other team members and it'll get across to us. And yes, I still will give feedback to you guys like I did before (can't really speak for the rest of them though).

Same here.

Cool, thanks man.

Lore, where you at?

Unfortunately, I don't know what has happened to her. I hope she's okay and something didn't happen sending her sent to the hospital, but unfortunately we cannot just sit and wait around and hope she responds without a backup plan.

For the time being though, I'll basically be taking the role of lead story writer in her place not because I totally am doing that already. If she returns, I'll step down and she can do whatever it was she was planning to do. Since most of you are giving great feedback, I'll be happy to say I'm more than capable of drafting and finalizing a plot without outside help should she not return.

Unfortunately, I don't know what has happened to her. I hope she's okay and something didn't happen sending her sent to the hospital, but unfortunately we cannot just sit and wait around and hope she responds without a backup plan.

For the time being though, I'll basically be taking the role of lead story writer in her place not because I totally am doing that already. If she returns, I'll step down and she can do whatever it was she was planning to do. Since most of you are giving great feedback, I'll be happy to say I'm more than capable of drafting and finalizing a plot without outside help should she not return.

I hope Lore's ok........Anyway you were pretty much the lead story writer as is, might as well make it official.

I agree that it's great and smart to have a backup/contingency should something happen and you being lead writer is a great plan. If you're lead, I hope to be assistant idea person and discussing everything person. ;D I'm very happy that people are giving great feedback to you because I'm sure it makes your new role easier to complete. :D

I hope Lore's ok........Anyway you were pretty much the lead story writer as is, might as well make it official.

I hope she's good too and that nothing bad happened and that it's just busyness keeping her but yes let's just make it official about Commander being lead writer with me as appointed assistant due to being so active on the doc. ;D Just kidding but seriously, I would love to be assistant idea and discussion person.

I'm the doc editor, idea giver and discussion master, I also let new people to the doc know what to do and how everyone can help

and if you were in the game:

Please Please provide the following information copy and paste this format and fill it in please. If you don't me and Commander will fill this for you so up to you :D:

Full Name (First and Last if you want them to have it): Example: Phoenix Mist is mine.

Detailed Personality of your Gym Leader:

Background: If you know it for sure

QUOTES (I'm doing 5 different quotes for this):

Intro to Leader Battle:

Player losing to Leader:

Last Pokémon:

Leader loses:

After Battle: what you say after battle, gym badge and tm explanation blah blah (I can put in level cap explanations)

These parts of the bios are missing for a lot of you so if you could please post the above format and fill it in, again would be highly appreciated. :D

This game is going to be so awesome when the doc team is done with it so I hope you all can't wait for it.

I'm the doc editor, idea giver and discussion master, I also let new people to the doc know what to do and how everyone can help

and if you were in the game:

Please Please provide the following information copy and paste this format and fill it in please. If you don't me and Commander will fill this for you so up to you :D:

Full Name (First and Last if you want them to have it): Example: Phoenix Mist is mine.

Detailed Personality of your Gym Leader:

Background: If you know it for sure

QUOTES (I'm doing 5 different quotes for this):

Intro to Leader Battle:

Player losing to Leader:

Last Pokémon:

Leader loses:

After Battle: what you say after battle, gym badge and tm explanation blah blah (I can put in level cap explanations)

These parts of the bios are missing for a lot of you so if you could please post the above format and fill it in, again would be highly appreciated. :D

This game is going to be so awesome when the doc team is done with it so I hope you all can't wait for it.

I think I got all this stuff down from the first questionnaire Commander created, should I just put everything together in one post? I could if it will make things easier.