Primaries: Ron Paul

Election: Ron Paul for president.

Simple as that.

Iowa voted for Republican canidate,

Romney is first. got 6 delegates

Santorum is second, got 6 delegates

Paul was third, got 4 delegates.

THE RACE CONTINUES.

Sara Palin isn't even up this time around Winter. Quite frankly, my money is on Obama, because the Republican batch this time around is pitiful. 2012 is a bad year to be a Republican.

Our candidate pool is trash. Obama's approval ratings are too low to be viable.

All of the republican candidates are horrible, there are just smse that aren't as bad as the others.

Not looking forward to the next 4 years.

The only reason Obama's approval ratings are so low is, because everyone is all "I don't like him", but when you ask them "why?" all they have to say is "I don't know". People need to learn about politics before they criticize the President. I think Obama has done pretty damn good for having a Republican majority in congress.

EDIT: Anyone lol at how Herman Cain got four votes in Iowa?

• Administrators

"Yes, we can" turned into "Well, maybe we can't, yet." But I'd still prefer Obama for another four years rather than risk throwing in another monkey Bush-equivalent. He may not work miracles, but he's kept the country from totally running itself into the ground so far. I can't say the same for our last president.

The only reason Obama's approval ratings are so low is, because everyone is all "I don't like him", but when you ask them "why?" all they have to say is "I don't know". People need to learn about politics before they criticize the President. I think Obama has done pretty damn good for having a Republican majority in congress.

EDIT: Anyone lol at how Herman Cain got four votes in Iowa?

IAWTP. Cuz that's the answer you get. Or you flat out get ignorant replies that make you wonder what planet they live on.

Imma go with Obama again, but other than that, I actually like that Ron Paul character. I sure as hell don't agree with him on all points, but we agree enough that I gotta give him props.

Obama could learn just a little bit from the republicans and be a bit bolder. Republicans can learn from Obama/Democrats and learn temperance and substance to back up claims. In general, of course.

Obama managed to keep the American auto-companies from flatlining, and now they're actually hiring again rather than laying more people off. He also flourished in foreign policy. He recieves so much critique because his entire campaign was built on the idea that he would turn the economy around, but rather, the gridlock hasn't helped much. He's helped to slow it, at least.