Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Rock Smash in episode 15?

PolskiPlays

Question

5 answers to this question

It should still be there? I don't recall any changes to this event in particular, and the Item guide supports my claims.

And just in case you don't know, Rock Smash is listed as a TMX in the bag, so maybe that's why you didn't notice? Try looking again?

But really, unless there's a new condition that needs to be fullfilled before getting Rock Smash, the Black Belt should still give it.

I managed to find rock smash in the wasteland where you find squirtle which means you're going to need to beat Aya before you can get it, though I do remember the guy giving me rock smash as well meaning I found two but that might be because I was hopping between episodes to get certain things so I don't know, however what I do know is that you CAN find it where the squirtle is.

Edited by micky33000000

I managed to find rock smash in the wasteland where you find squirtle which means you're going to need to beat Aya before you can get it, though I do remember the guy giving me rock smash as well meaning I found two but that might be because I was hopping between episodes to get certain things so I don't know, however what I do know is that you CAN find it where the squirtle is.

That's a bug, the TM in the Wasteland is supposed to be Secret Power.